Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Breeding Orcs  (Read 1821 times)

Byakugan01

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Breeding Orcs
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2009, 09:35:59 am »

This is all very interesting, i wonder if you could asign human bodyguards to nobles and such.
What about goblin bodyguards? Have someone "give them the order" and suddenly the noble dies a mysterious death...
From Mr. Welch's 1350 things he is not allowed to do in a RPG:
148. There is no Gnomish Deathgrip, and even if there was, it wouldn't involve tongs.
171. My character's dying words are not allowed to be "Hastur, Hastur, Hastur"
218. No matter my alignment, organizing halfling pit fights is a violation.
231. I am not allowed to do anything that would make a Sith Lord cry.
240. Any character with more than three skills specializing in chainsaw is vetoed.

Efun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2009, 12:31:35 pm »

This is all very interesting, i wonder if you could asign human bodyguards to nobles and such.
What about goblin bodyguards? Have someone "give them the order" and suddenly the noble dies a mysterious death...

I think i'd just capture some of them, put them in the nobles room.... as decoration and hook the cages up to a lever, in his room.... make it look like gobbo assisted suicide!!
Military dorfs are the busiest if their partner is also in the military, Military children are my forts future, also its hilariously tragic when a mother carrying her child into battle gets hit, and the baby dies....
I fixed that up for you.

Gergination

• Bay Watcher
  • The world is on fire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2009, 03:53:15 pm »

I'm thinking a raging hydra is a much more awesome way for a noble to die than simple goblins.

That or a swarm of something considerably harmless, like rhesus macaques or disarmed kobolds.
With [SLOW_LEARNER], dwarves probably don't sit around and talk anymore. They just stand in the same corner altogether, staring at each other, sticking their bearded lips out trying to make sounds. And giggling when someone actually says a whole word.

irdsm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2009, 04:08:06 am »

If anyone was curious, all the violet xelic babies died. I was under siege for a while and their cages were setup in an outside zoo (to prevent cave adaptation). At the time I didn't think of using a drawbridge for a door so I holed all my dwarves inside and stationed the crossbowdwarves. At any rate, they all died of thirst cause I wasn't paying attention and none of the dwarves were allowed to go outside to attend to the cage.
Pages: 1 [2]