Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I believe I have accidentally spawned hell.  (Read 4112 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: I believe I have accidentally spawned hell.
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2009, 02:31:44 am »

Ive been genning and genning looking for an elven civ run by a demon. maybe thats impossible.
The demon lead a dark fortress but was struck down and eatten by an elf.
Yeah demons lead dark fortresses but I wanna find at least one elf who is worshipping/following a demon. Might be impossible as elves love wooden stuff.
An elf who's been kiddnapped might worship a demon.

Entry 4
I attacked the retreat of Bornpear today, beginning what I hoped to be a long and glorious career of mass murder. Upon setting foot into town it was obvious that my past actions had somehow become known. The peasants attacked first, fools that they are. My blade hit the first serf in the throat, tearing his head from his shoulders in a manner that I can only describe as scintillating. The next swung an awkward punch, only to be rewarded with my sword buried deep in her belly. I tore it out, leaving a jolly half grin of a gash in her stomach; a grin that vanished as organs spilled out. The next was a slashed out throat, and another disemboweling. It was here that I lost myself to the bloodshed, drinking in the joy of killing these fools and unfortunately not paying attention to my surroundings. The first arrow merely glanced off my shoulder, but the next embedded itself deep in my chest. I managed to stumble away, fleeing from my pursuers and into this cave. Within the dank gloom of this forgotten place I have stumbled upon the key not only to my survival, but to the destruction of the elven race.

Entry 5
It appears that my gamble has worked. Within the cavern I unearthed an ancient machine, a literal war god, left behind by the dwarves wars. With what strength I had left I managed to transfer my soul into the metal and flame monstrosity. Now, reborn as Geth Utterspite, I shall return to Bornpear and wreak havoc on its citizenry.

Cheshire Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • You Have Struck Turtle Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2009, 08:51:28 am »

harhar. dwarven war golem bronze colossus?

kidnapped elf, dwarf, and human children will all grow up to worship whatever demon rules the parent goblin civ. sometimes all the gobbos die out and you get left with a mix of the races they kidnap inhabiting the fortresses. which means you can get dark towers full of elves in iron armor and masks with crossbows. they are very hard to kill.

also, there have been threads where people discover their king in dwarf fortress mode is an elf, as their dwarven civ was conquered by elves in worldgen. this breaks the game a bit as when they arrive you cant assign them rooms or anything, so they allways tantrum and die. although many consider this a good thing.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2009, 12:52:01 pm »

harhar. dwarven war golem bronze colossus?

kidnapped elf, dwarf, and human children will all grow up to worship whatever demon rules the parent goblin civ. sometimes all the gobbos die out and you get left with a mix of the races they kidnap inhabiting the fortresses. which means you can get dark towers full of elves in iron armor and masks with crossbows. they are very hard to kill.

also, there have been threads where people discover their king in dwarf fortress mode is an elf, as their dwarven civ was conquered by elves in worldgen. this breaks the game a bit as when they arrive you cant assign them rooms or anything, so they allways tantrum and die. although many consider this a good thing.

Less of a bronze colossus, more of a giant iron man with tentacles. After walking in to bornpear and suddenly realizing that the reason they won the war was because almost every soldier is an archer I also realized that I could only get wood equipment, making life very fun.

So, I thought, Fuck it I'll just become armok's champion and slaughter them all with a giant iron death machine. Besides, its a fitting end that they're killed by a dwarven machine isn't it?

Byakugan01

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2009, 04:45:23 pm »

Not so much as you first completely deforesting the map, then turning all of the wwood into wooden mugs and throwing them at their heads. Well, save half of it for charcoal
From Mr. Welch's 1350 things he is not allowed to do in a RPG:
148. There is no Gnomish Deathgrip, and even if there was, it wouldn't involve tongs.
171. My character's dying words are not allowed to be "Hastur, Hastur, Hastur"
218. No matter my alignment, organizing halfling pit fights is a violation.
231. I am not allowed to do anything that would make a Sith Lord cry.
240. Any character with more than three skills specializing in chainsaw is vetoed.

ArkDelgato

• Bay Watcher
  • ERROR - LOGICAL FALLACY
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2009, 08:12:40 pm »

Iron cthulu wielded by a homicidal maniac bent on overturning society.

Just what dwarves would want, albeit not burning the world.

Byakugan01

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2009, 01:29:07 pm »

I have a better idea. Open up *every* single one of the glowing pits. And I do mean EVERY last glowing pit. Watch the elves get slaughtered.
148. There is no Gnomish Deathgrip, and even if there was, it wouldn't involve tongs.
240. Any character with more than three skills specializing in chainsaw is vetoed.

Ninteen45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2009, 02:44:19 pm »

Upload your world, so that i may incarnate armok and purge the elves from existance.

How exactly do I do that once I've left the world gen screen? I know how to do it then, but right now I'm not sure

Press "p" during legends.
Max characters: 500; characters remaining: 395
Images in your signature must be no higher than 80 pixels.

Village_Idiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2009, 04:03:05 pm »

I have a better idea. Open up *every* single one of the glowing pits. And I do mean EVERY last glowing pit. Watch the elves get slaughtered.

This. Watch the world get thrown back (or forth, depending on what your point of view) into an age of demons!

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2009, 11:41:40 am »

He found a dwarven Mech.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Sabre_Justice

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2009, 06:56:51 am »

It's like Neon Genesis Elfangeleon.

Byakugan01

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2009, 05:08:07 pm »

Nope-then we wouldn't even be able to understand that much. And seed, please?
Edit: It's more like Tegnen Dwarven Lagan, only with more drills!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 10:42:02 am by Byakugan01 »

Broose

• Bay Watcher
  • Pilfering Gatorhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2009, 03:43:33 am »

Use the same world parameters, but only generate history to the year before dwarves went extinct. Kill all elves.

IndonesiaWarMinister

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2009, 05:40:10 am »

Nope-then we wouldn't even be able to understand that much. And seed, please?
Edit: It's more like Tegnen Dwarven Lagan, only with more drills!
Drills? More like Cockscrew, soldier...

OMG, I should draw this... SimonUrist the digger with the SPIRAL drillpickaxe v.s. those gunmenunicorn-riding BEASTWOODMEN!

Ooh, also, Urist need a golem to mech in...
Pages: 1 [2]