Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Builder Mod  (Read 561 times)

acorn

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Builder Mod
« on: May 21, 2009, 11:33:44 pm »

I've been a semi casual player for a long time and i want to start experimenting with different building structures and environments, however its rather tedious to start a new civ just to test out a certain thing or butcher an older working town by risking them outside building something that may or may not work.

Is there an addon/mod that i can use to build structures; specifically basic structures like walls, without needing  them to actually go out and build it. Kind of like an advanced tileset mod that allows you to add in structures. I've tried to find a few things but they have all been a miss. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Builder Mod
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 11:55:26 pm »

certain programs exist, but the closest I remember off the top of my head is
the DF heightmap importer

Blakmane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Builder Mod
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 01:58:30 am »

I've been a semi casual player for a long time and i want to start experimenting with different building structures and environments, however its rather tedious to start a new civ just to test out a certain thing or butcher an older working town by risking them outside building something that may or may not work.

Is there an addon/mod that i can use to build structures; specifically basic structures like walls, without needing  them to actually go out and build it. Kind of like an advanced tileset mod that allows you to add in structures. I've tried to find a few things but they have all been a miss. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=35931.0

is this what you mean?