Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: My Brute  (Read 2960 times)

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: My Brute
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2009, 02:44:50 pm »

I've got nice stats but I keep losing to people with weapons, or pets.

I sympathize.

Seriously, weapons are brokenly powerful. Without one, you're just screwed.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2009, 02:55:42 pm »

Why do I only have a knife while everyone else of my level has clubs and swords and whatnot?

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2009, 08:57:40 pm »

There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2009, 06:17:30 am »

http://digital.mybrute.com/

EDIT: Eh, Kashyyk isn't tough. I beat him easily.

EDIT EDIT: Neither is Sean.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Akroma got me...
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 06:23:55 am by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2009, 06:44:44 am »

http://workerdrone.mybrute.com/

Yeah, its a girl.

You got a problem with that?

Click that link and watch her give you the biggest curb stomping you've ever had.

YOU STILL GOT A PROBLEM?

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2009, 03:11:57 pm »

Oh this is just ridiculous. Some of these games are plain too ludicrous with their generocity when promoting themselves. There's a Level 81 character in existence that has won the recent tournament. He (or she) has 14 victories. The reason (s)he has so much experience? Around 42000 pupils. This is just not fun anymore.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2009, 03:48:45 pm »

How do you get pupils?
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2009, 03:53:33 pm »

By providing a link, such as http://sean-mirrsen.mybrute.com , to any community that is not yet aware of the game. The link points to a screen where a new player may have a fight with your character, thereby registering on the site and becoming your pupil. Every Nth person to register gives you an experience point, as does said persons reaching certain levels.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2009, 04:04:37 pm »

Sean, have you ever considered the possiblity that said Level 81 character may have gained 42000 pupils by registering the game multiple times?
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2009, 04:12:11 pm »

Like how? As far as I know, the only way to gain pupils is by providing the fight-link to someone. Though, with how many nonsensical names there are, and how ridiculously easy the entry is, setting up a bot to keep registering pupils for you is a one-hour job for a good programmer, tops.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 04:14:27 pm by Sean Mirrsen »

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2009, 04:31:56 pm »

I don't need weapons. My speed lets me steal them before my opponent can use them.
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2009, 04:39:53 pm »

Like how? As far as I know, the only way to gain pupils is by providing the fight-link to someone.

So, you give the link to yourself, type in a random name, watch the fight, and repeat.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2009, 04:49:41 pm »

It has to be a new player every time. Making twinks (in the MMO sense) is perfectly legal here, even I have two already - Eirulan and Allitar. I also have the Crimson Ranger, but that one is a master of failure - despite decent stats and three weapons (a spear, a hatchet, and a racket), her losing streak is at about 8 now. Still, doing the stunt 42 thousand times requires either a bot or a link at a busy forum.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 04:51:41 pm by Sean Mirrsen »

major_sephiroth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2009, 12:26:15 am »

I just had the most epic win.
So yeah about to lose, my guy pulls his knife, does a 3 combo, runs back then THROWS IT to kill the opponent.
I call that epic win.
http://majorseph.mybrute.com
Pages: 1 [2]