Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The elves are behind it all!  (Read 1117 times)

Dameleth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The elves are behind it all!
« on: May 05, 2009, 12:16:09 pm »

So for my first time ever just seen a different race ruling another. Found a superbly well crafted and engraved narrow iron boot. Said boot depicted to my surprise an elf! Surrounded by goblins. An elf is the leader of the local goblin tower! Probably explains all those elven hammer lords now. Sounds like I shall make a statement to this goblin elf lord when the next elf caravan arrives in two seasons. So be it shall a great stone aqueduct be made! To rain a frothing magmafall to give glorious red death as it's drops slowly and painfully 'cleanse' the elves from my lands!

warlordzephyr

• Bay Watcher
  • Keeping dwarves in booze since 2008 (40d)
    • View Profile
Re: The elves are behind it all!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 01:06:47 pm »

Yea! pwn those sandal wearing, tree hugging, long haired arrogant hippies!
I just made all my dorfs proficient Biters, liars, and went from there.
"Did you eat Urist?"
"Pshht, of course not!"shifty eyes

Firnagzen

• Bay Watcher
  • [CURIOUSBEAST_INSANE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 06:42:43 am »

It's not an aqueduct, you realize.

And anyway, better still would be to build a roof for the entire map (out of every tree on the map, of course) with hatches spaced 1 tile apart from each other and a MASSIVE array of levers so you can control where exactly the lava drops.
Christ, are you dwarves or are you elves? If you think Hell has too many demons, then you kill them till the population reaches an acceptable number.

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 06:55:40 am »

ahh i knew it there is only one answer: KILL MORE ELVES!
Dragon: My plan is foolproof! Those foolish dwarves cannot resist walking near lava! If I hop in, then they won't know what hit them! I'll just- AH! OH GOD! I WASTED MY LIFE!

Dameleth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2009, 12:34:22 pm »

As I understand it, there is nothing but killing more elves and actually covering half of my map in magma would be oddly easy..that lever idea. Especially with my awesome memory I would have no clue where is what. Leading to awesomely dwarven? Chaos as they just pull levers left and right and the earths lifeblood falls below.