Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Cat Fix. you want it I got it all packed up for you!  (Read 622 times)

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
The Cat Fix. you want it I got it all packed up for you!
« on: May 05, 2009, 03:05:55 am »

I looked around and only found the fix for that annoying cat error on the wiki. this seemed sub optimal seeing as some people don't want to touch their files themselves for fear of ruining it so I packaged it all up right here http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=1001. it is in a .zip so to use it you will need something to unzip it. once unzipped there will be 3 text documents. readme, body_catmouth, and creature_domestic. the readme has instruction for people who just download it. what you need to do is just put the body_catmouth and creature_domestic documents into your objects folder in the raw file. you will be asked if you want to replace the old creature_domestic with the new one. if you have done nothing to it then click yes. if how ever you have modded the game yourself and don't want to lose what you did in creature_domestic then click no. if you clicked no open the preexisting creature_domestic document, go to the cat section, find where it says MOUTH ,and change it so that it says CAT_MOUTH.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.