Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Losing an eye  (Read 2904 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Loosing an eye
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2009, 10:50:28 pm »

And yes Cow, yes!  The pain should STOP eventually!  That needs fixed, all too often I go into some place, and suddenly 15 objects are dropped and a number of people fall down screaming.  Looking up their history, they'd lost the limbs decades before.  You're think they'd stop crying about it and living in denial.

Personally, one of the greatest pleasures I have in this game, out side of slowly goring people to death with the whip, is leaving behind a trail of unwilling amputees and crippled guards. When ever I visit my home town its hard to find someone who isn't on the ground or just lapsing in and out of their coma.

Want a challenge? Make a torso boy. Hack off every limb and have the guy survive. Its a lot of luck and some forethought but its funny as hell afterwards

Wild Goose

• Bay Watcher
  • My Avatar Has Something Green. Yay solidarity!
    • View Profile
Re: Losing an eye
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2009, 11:37:21 am »

Great, now I'm trying to picture a chainsaw eye.  Like...a miniature chainsaw sticking out of the eyesocket?
"Adventurer's Motto; Take everything not nailed down and nail down whoever tries to stop you."

"Whatever happens, we have got the ballista and they have not."

The dwarven economy is just a stand-in, from what I understand. As it is, it represents an actual economic system about as well as poison ivy represents a salad.

Time Kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • Evil Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2009, 12:10:35 pm »

Great, now I'm trying to picture a chainsaw eye.  Like...a miniature chainsaw sticking out of the eyesocket?
No, fullsize, on the end of a mechanical arm... one for each socket after you're blinded.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2009, 05:03:18 pm »

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2009, 05:22:48 pm »

Excellent choice.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2009, 09:16:48 pm »

once akroma (i think) posted this picture of a shark and something else high-fiving with an explosion in the background and the caption either said "Rad!" or "Yeah!". i wanted to use that for knife eye attack. but i forget where that was.
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2009, 07:17:40 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Everything is made of knives!
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember
Pages: 1 [2]