Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The humans are dead (He's right they are dead)  (Read 2452 times)

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The humans are dead (He's right they are dead)
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2009, 03:51:59 am »

FOTC is (are?) awesome.

But you're all mistaken, the best song of theirs is Jenny. Only there their cleverness and musical talent meet in complete harmony.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 07:19:33 am by LASD »

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2009, 03:57:20 am »

Some of my favorites are "into it" (and on our next date/you could bring your roommate/I don't know if Stew is keen to/but if you want we could double team you/Is that what you are into?/two guys and you in the nude/him you and Stew in the nude/well thats if stews into it to!/ (sorry, got carried away there)) and "mermaid" (is it normal for a guy to wear scuba apparatus when he makes love under the sea?/make love to me!/Would it be weird for you/if I touched your fishy bit/I know it would be for me!)

So good.

Puck

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2009, 07:04:06 am »

That's something I really like about them... they have funny songs, songs that can be (but not necessarily HAVE to be) very cleverly funny. In all their clumsy awkwardness there is a lot of wisdom, at times. But what I wanted to say actually is...

despite them being a "comedy" band, you can listen to the songs just for the music. Which is great.

Some more great stuff:
Sugalumps (OMG that one is awesome)
Too many dicks on the dancefloor (Hello fellows make it understood / it aint no good if theres too much wood / make sure you know before you go / the dancefloor bro-ho-ratio /  5 to 1 is a brodeo   ;D  or something like that )
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 09:05:25 am by Puck »
Pages: 1 [2]