Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: A few questions  (Read 905 times)

mitternacht

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
A few questions
« on: March 01, 2009, 11:04:03 pm »

Hi, I'm playing as a spirit of fire and I'm trying to go on a 1 devil genocidal campaign. The elves got their asses kicked in world gen by gobbos and humies and are wandering the woods, so I'm leaving them and the kolbolds last. I think I've killed the last free human but the dwarves and gobbos are taking quite a while. Is there anyway to find out how many ppl a civ still has left and how to locate a specific person.

On that note, I want to kill the gobbos head demon. Any advice and I can I kill him by standing near to him like everyone else. Also it seems by punches have a burning effect will they work on him? thx

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
Re: A few questions
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 12:33:57 am »

The demon is fire immune, so only way you'll be doing damage to him is through combat. Dunno about your other questions, maybe legends mode?
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A few questions
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 10:11:57 am »

Unless your punches have a blunt or something other than burn ( which they don't for SoF) then only real damage you could do is grasp and break it's bones, other whys your punches will have no effect on fire immune.
Here's a thread on SoF.
http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=31202.0

You can check to find nearly anyone with the legends ( I have hunted down specific elves and their families after they killed my SoF adventurer) Also what can help you to locate people at the region the legends said is with dwarf companion, it can be a pain in ass to walk ALL over the region to find a single elf you tried killing last time but with dwarf companion it's more easy when you have a somewhat general direction ( it's tricky to figure it out at first)