Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dave's Second Set of Suggestions  (Read 2320 times)

Mikademus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pirate ninja dwarves for great justice
    • View Profile
Re: It burnses us!
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2009, 01:45:53 pm »

I copypasted those suggestions because they haven't made it into DF yet, and I still think they should.  When I was going to edit that old thread to add these new suggestions, the forum told me, "don't bump that old thread, make a new one instead".  This topic is simply "an exhaustive list of every way that I think DF should be better".  Heck, I think that other topic got plenty of attention, since half of my suggestions got put in the next version of DF.  (Not that I flatter myself by thinking that we have notes because of MY topic or anything.)

There are a gazillion suggestions that hasn't made them into the game yet. Risking sounding annoyed, but not only has this thread a useless name that will make your suggestions even less likely to be noticed (again), but principally they have all been made and debated before.
You are a pirate!

Quote from: Silverionmox
Quote from: bjlong
If I wanted to recreate the world of one of my favorite stories, I should be able to specify that there is a civilization called Groan, ruled by Earls from a castle called Gormanghast.
You won't have trouble supplying the Countess with cats, or producing the annual idols to be offerred to the castle. Every fortress is a pale reflection of Ghormenghast..
Pages: 1 [2]