Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: TrumpetToads a horribly thought out Dwarven Democracy 204 Creamcorn  (Read 2224 times)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: TrumpetToads a horribly thought out Dwarven Democracy 204 Creamcorn
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2009, 05:18:57 pm »

Wait, Ellie has a kid?

Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2009, 05:27:49 pm »

No way!

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2009, 05:36:19 pm »

I guess I should have told all of you the relationships of the dwarfs. Hold on for a few moments.
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2009, 05:40:28 pm »

*Wishes Toonyman isn't the father*
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2009, 06:02:36 pm »

I shall begin with my dwarf; GloriousLeader Fikodmozib, which is dwarf for glazedswallows...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Duke2.0, because I am going in alphabetical order. Your dwarf is Ellie Likotrinul dwarf for Inktense

Emperor Jonathan your dwarf is Jonathan Zefonzes, dwarf for Fountainbranded.

Strife26 your dwarf is Strife Såkulsat, dwarf for Trumpetstroked...

And Toonyman... you are not the father! *Crowd jeers* Because your dwarf is female, she is Sarah Alåthoddom dwarf for Boltscloistered, isn't the RnameG great?

I could also post pics of your dwarfs personality if you'd all like.
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2009, 06:03:47 pm »

Update.

Made a new map which gave a whole lot of trouble, I eventually had to settle for a minimal map update, but it still does it's job.

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2009, 10:56:39 pm »

8th Galena, 204, Late Summer

Dug out a vein of lignite, and while we were at it some dolomite for future projects of course.

20th Galena, 204, LS

Malcolm X our resident wood burner came up to me in a fit of rage. It seemed that his pet dog Alath was struck down by someone in our residents.

I called all dwarfs to the meeting area, each claimed to take no responsibility for the crime. I asked for them for their permission to see their hands, they all obliged without a flinch of guilt or deceitfulness. Of course being a skilled intimitador helps.

First the two children of the fort.

Sakzul, and Medtob, their hands were both as clean as could be for children of the earth.

Next Sarah, filthy with soil from farming, nothing out of the ordinary really.

Than Strife, this time encrusted with coke, and other ashes from handling the smithing of course.

Ellie, just coated with white dust from masonry, didn't really bother looking twice.

Olon, well he was covered in white dust too, from constantly mining so I really didn't bother.

Than Malcom X, you really can't be sure, but he just spat back at me for accusing him of killing his own dog. I yelled back at him, and demanded he show me his hands. Grumbled a bit, and showed that they were clean, I mean clean, elven clean, this guy shows up out of no where last year, and the only thing he has to show for is clean hands.
The children also picked up some new vocabulary today.

Jonathan, but even he is covered with so much filth, which is covered with white dust from the multiple jobs he has done. That even I don't think it would be worth it to give his hands a second look, let alone the rest of him. Besides I saw him working on stone blocks all day.

Than on to the resident cat owner of our fort, not sure why she lined up last, on break she told me. Ast, a very decent miner, but unfortunately for us also a cat lover, I asked for her hands, bloody as a river full of bolt stricken carp.
Malcom X screamed "AHA! You murdered my dog!"
Ast in her small voice said "It's my cats, their always hunting vermin in this fortress, they never wash themselves, and their blood is always covering my hands when I pick them up."

I have to admit that statement is true.

"You see, no one did it Malcom, none of us had any intention of doing so, an-" I was cut off by Sarah.

"I did it Malcom! It was me." *GASP!*

OOC: It's true, and Sarah is Malcoms lover. :3

"Wh- w why Sarah" quivered Malcom in shock of the actions, and words taking place.
"You always spent time with that dog, more than you would ever spend with me, I couldn't stand it anymore. So I lured your dog to the butchers shop, and did the deed." Sarah said without regret in her words, but with guilt in her eyes.

OOC: Oh Armok, plzzzz forgive meis for this!

The words struck through Malcom's emotions, and lead him to fall, only supported by his trembling arms as he groaned, cried, than fell into despair from all that was happening. Emotions of shock, madness, heart break, all surged through his mind.

Everyone left shortly after that, no one went back up to the meetings area, and it seems to have stopped our projects for today. I'm going to sleep now, but neither Sarah or Malcom have come down to their rooms.

I think I'm going to stay single for the rest of my life if junk like this happens more often of course that's why we have dining rooms.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2009, 02:21:36 am »

Jus' a rough moment in their relationship. As soon as they admire that fine door to their room they'll forget everything and get back to making a future for this fortress!

And note how he is still ecstatic.

Also, mayhaps it would be good to have a statue garden around somewhere. Just in case.

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2009, 06:55:32 pm »

Oh my! One response! This more than I asked for, (I actually thought of two) how wonderful!

Anyway I guess I should bring the news of this up to current. Well my hard drive finally crashed on me sad sad :(
Which in all honesty means that the game may be in jeopardy, more sad sad :(

So don't expect an update or any news from me, for atleast a long time, and hopefully before March 6th.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2009, 07:43:29 pm »

DWARF FORTRESS CAN NOT BE ERASED!!
Pages: 1 [2]