Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Selectively Peaceful Titans  (Read 628 times)

Enatai

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_MODDING]
    • View Profile
Selectively Peaceful Titans
« on: February 01, 2009, 05:52:00 pm »

I recently made a series of rather tall (size 9) superhumans.  Here's my problem: I'd very much like them to be friendly with Titans.  But, I would rather not have peaceful Titans frolicking through fields, passing up opportunities to massacre elven wagons heading towards my fortress (rather, my superhumans' forest cities).  Is there a way for me to have Titans be peaceful towards just my new civilization?  I know that elves can communicate and be fairly peaceful with semi-humans, things like troglodytes and batmen, etc.  Perhaps there is a way to have my supermen be comrades with Titans, who are peaceful to just my supermen?  I always thought of them as half-Titan, so it would fit rather well.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Selectively Peaceful Titans
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 06:12:12 pm »

Make a Titan civilization and a Superhuman Civilization. Have the Titan civilization and your Superhuman Civilization have the exact same ethics and share similar religions (and maybe prefer to live in different locations too just to avoid no conflict over territory, altough that's just optional and may not be needed, after all, both the Superhumans and the Titans agree on everything). Volia, no fighting.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 06:13:54 pm by Servant Corps »
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Enatai

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_MODDING]
    • View Profile
Re: Selectively Peaceful Titans
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 09:35:08 pm »

Much thanks!