Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: [A not bug] Where'd all the items go?  (Read 597 times)

Lost Requiem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
[A not bug] Where'd all the items go?
« on: February 08, 2010, 11:11:27 am »

When the human caravan arrived, I went to go put items into the depot, but when I brought up the menu, almost nothing was there. The only things that were in there were items that were not stored in bins or barrels. Everything else is stored in a bin and barrel. What the hell happened?! I have several hundred thousand dwarfbucks worth of crap that I need to trade, and now I have no way of accessing them!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 12:45:00 pm by Lost Requiem »
Lost's sanctuary for Lolis.
Quest Complete! 41/31

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [40d16] Where's all the items go?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 11:13:17 am »

When the human caravan arrived, I went to go put items into the depot, but when I brought up the menu, almost nothing was there. The only things that were in there were items that were not stored in bins or barrels. Everything else is stored in a bin and barrel. What the hell happened?! I have several hundred thousand dwarfbucks worth of crap that I need to trade, and now I have no way of accessing them!

Sounds like you've got a noble banning the export of bins and barrels. Turn on ignore mandates and it should be fine.

Lost Requiem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
Re: [40d16] Where'd all the items go?
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 11:25:40 am »

Oh *Facepalms* Thanks. I know the bastards who did it, too. also falls on my lap for not knowing what the culling mandates thing meant.
Lost's sanctuary for Lolis.
Quest Complete! 41/31

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
Re: [40d16] Where'd all the items go?
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 12:38:24 pm »

Feel free to retitle the thread to "not a bug" so that Toady won't have to read through it.