Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: Rate the above song.  (Read 22673 times)

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
Re: Rate the above song.
« Reply #165 on: October 09, 2008, 03:12:20 pm »

Well, the recording of that for me was stopping for half a second every few seconds so it wasn't the best of quality. Overall from what I heard I probably would have given it a 7/10. I enjoyed the acoustic feel to it.

Heres my submission!
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ThKNt-GY1ww

Melloth

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarf. The other white meat
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 22, 2008, 03:53:22 pm »

le bump.  ;D

So, at first my ears nearly bled from the previous submission. Mostly because I was wearing headphones. Then I turned the volume down and I could appreciate the rythm with less physical pain.(the youtube comment "sick... needs more bass in my opinion" made me go WHAAAT?! My ears are bleeding man!). There was a sudden screech that hurt anyways.  I can understand why one would like this kind of music. It is probably the more social kind of person who can actually DANCE or at least just nod mildly to the beat while standing cool and aloofly to the side and all that hip jazz.. That's totally not me though. My last attempt to dance was just awkward. It actually does have something to it though, so it passes.
6/10

And now a song from an artist from a genre that usually doesn't interest me, at least, modern rap and hip hop never quite got my love. This song however, is very catchy!

Snoop Dogg - My Medicine

Also, a bonus song. Sing along!
Is that the rush of water I'm hearing?

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 21, 2009, 06:56:57 am »

Wow, long time no see for this thread, I wonder why it died off? Anyway, heres my submission. (Melloth your vid was taken down due to copy right infrigement :D)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dQEmaj9C6ko&feature=related

Just have it on in the background, its nice and peaceful.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]