Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Creamcorn's super text adventure: ADVENTURE! World turn...ZOMGWTFBBQ #3! :D :D  (Read 12760 times)

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile

I'll wake up and see what I can do for myself.  While yanking the arrow out is nice in theory, it's a lot harder in practice.  If anyone wants to help me out, I give them detailed instructions on what to do.

Peaceful talking didn't go to well this turn, though my choice of words choice could have been a bit better.  Must have been some stupid bandits, though.  How many wizards go about with a stethoscope around their necks?
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile

I'll wake up and see what I can do for myself.  While yanking the arrow out is nice in theory, it's a lot harder in practice.  If anyone wants to help me out, I give them detailed instructions on what to do.

Peaceful talking didn't go to well this turn, though my choice of words choice could have been a bit better.  Must have been some stupid bandits, though.  How many wizards go about with a stethoscope around their necks?

You're in a white coat and yes most bandits are pretty stupid, atleast petty ones.
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I continue walking and conversing, but I keep an especially careful eye on Vaiolis. He claims to have studied botany, and yet he says that the closest cousin of a berry is a type of moss? Berries are produced by angiosperms. Mosses are bryophytes. Mosses aren't even vascular.

Something's up.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

I continue walking and conversing, but I keep an especially careful eye on Vaiolis. He claims to have studied botany, and yet he says that the closest cousin of a berry is a type of moss? Berries are produced by angiosperms. Mosses are bryophytes. Mosses aren't even vascular.

Something's up.
Perhaps it is only CALLED moss or berry, when it is really another type of plant.

Vaiolis

• Bay Watcher
  • I Am Penguin!
    • View Profile

Perhaps the berry is actually a moss which grows in small spherical berry-shaped bundles. Or perhaps the moss is simply a very flat berry that looks... well, mossy.

Anyways, I shall continue our hardly pointless trek into the forest to find a soapberry to clean that dirty beggar with. And I'll continue to converse with my fine friend Inaluct on the many aspects of various hairy fruits and spherical fuzzy masses. So trustworthy of what I do, that Inaluct is. Never watching me closely to see if I'm up to something. Really, we share quite the relationship.
Today's Toady Tip: 3 and 4 are not the same number.
How borgly is your borgle's borgle?
The Minister of BEEEES! and of The Great Charter for the Toady Protectorate!

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile

Something's up.
Perhaps it is only CALLED moss or berry, when it is really another type of plant.

Sorry about that, I thought that having them both be berrys would be something that dose not make sense. They're not really related they both just have the same properties when properly used.
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]