Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 100% Evil/Savage world?  (Read 722 times)

Shadowgandor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
100% Evil/Savage world?
« on: December 27, 2008, 05:52:46 pm »

Hey all, I was wondering, is it possible to create a 100% evil and/or Savage world? I tried with worldgen but after a few slow rejects, I was starting to wonder weither it was possible.
Also, if anyone has a world literally crowded with animals (preferably undead), or knows how to make one, could anyone share this with me?:)

puke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 100% Evil/Savage world?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2008, 06:04:05 pm »

you can tell worldgen to ignore certain rejection criteria.  it should be possible.

the problem is that if you change the criteria for 100% evil, you will also have to alter the other things like good, neutral, and savagry.   or just use the option to ignore their rejection criteria every 200 rejects or so.

eventually it will churn out a finished world.

SolarShado

• Bay Watcher
  • Psi-Blade => Your Back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2008, 08:40:09 pm »

I believe the vanilla civs only in neutral areas. I'm pretty sure i read dwarves won't inhabit evil/whatever mountains, i think the same goes for at least elves and humans.

course with mods, anything goes. (AFAIK)
Avid (rabid?) Linux user. Preferred flavor: Arch

Shadowgandor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2008, 02:04:12 am »

I believe the vanilla civs only in neutral areas. I'm pretty sure i read dwarves won't inhabit evil/whatever mountains, i think the same goes for at least elves and humans.

course with mods, anything goes. (AFAIK)

Ah, I think that would fix the problem without having to wait for let's say, 2 hours :P
I'll try modding the civs so that they pop up on evil/savage grounds as well, if I don't forget, I'll post the results here :)

Shadowgandor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2008, 03:44:22 pm »

Yup, it works, but one question, is it possible to have a 100% Haunted world? Or atleast part of it?