Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: megabeast rulers  (Read 2915 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: megabeast rulers
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2008, 07:38:08 pm »

Not a megabeast, but I once did have a tentacle demon rule a gobbo civ.

Some people include demons as a (Semi)Megabeast, so it kinda counts :P

Though to admit (Semi)Megabeasts I think are only creatures with specific rules that govern them that other creatures do not... It is all rather confusing to me.

StrayCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Living gateway for the demonic Laggabeast
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2008, 04:18:44 pm »

Until this moment I had never realized how much I wanted an undead Skeletal dragon, or even a "normal" dragon for my dwarven king. Can you imagine how AWESOME that would be? The children end up being dragons as well, recruit them to become wrestlers, have them turn into dragon champions? "Goin' out for a breath of fresh air." "Er, right your majesty..." And then the dragon flies out of the mountainhome and does a few somersaults whilst his poor royal bodyguard has to run around under his shadow, trying desperately to follow him.

So awesome.
It takes a dwarf to use magma for snow shoveling

Mikko

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2008, 04:42:36 pm »

Not a megabeast, but I once did have a tentacle demon rule a gobbo civ.

Goblin Fortress. That topic just pwns.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2008, 07:47:10 pm »

Until this moment I had never realized how much I wanted an undead Skeletal dragon, or even a "normal" dragon for my dwarven king. Can you imagine how AWESOME that would be? The children end up being dragons as well, recruit them to become wrestlers, have them turn into dragon champions? "Goin' out for a breath of fresh air." "Er, right your majesty..." And then the dragon flies out of the mountainhome and does a few somersaults whilst his poor royal bodyguard has to run around under his shadow, trying desperately to follow him.

So awesome.

I got that via modding, having a dragon ruler for my civ, using the [POWER] tag. The dragon king doesn't have any kids, but dragons are immortal anyway (as they can't die natural deaths). Oh well.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

scribbler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2008, 08:42:20 pm »

Dragon Fortress anyone?
End the slaughter of dorf kittens!
No self respecting beard wants to wear his pet as clothing! Dorfs need population control for pets and bad thoughts from products made from the animals they choose to bond with.
---------
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."
-Albert Schweitzer

Draco18s

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2008, 12:25:15 am »

Dragon Fortress anyone?

I've heard that there are issues with vermin in booze stockpiles.

Mikko

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2008, 03:32:54 am »

Holy shit, poor royal boozeguard dwarves  :(
(I actually tend to station some of my soldiers there. Just for the mental picture.)
Pages: 1 [2]