Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Suddenly Babies, EVERYWHERE!  (Read 3947 times)

ColonelTEE3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Suddenly Babies, EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2008, 01:49:59 am »

so i created the 1x1 meeting area to get all my dwarves to become legendary very quickly. some of you may call it cheating but that is besides the point. almost every one of my dwarves is married which is nice because that halves the amount of beds i need, BUT I HAVE 50 BABIES IN A FORT OF 170 PEOPLE! every damn female is carrying around a baby. How long do babies take to grow into peasants?

FOUR-HUNDRED BABIES!
Fikod Rulushzasit Alis Mozir, Mace Lord has grown attached to a fox

leather coat

Foa

• Bay Watcher
  • And I thought foxfire was stylish in winter.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2008, 02:19:10 am »

so i created the 1x1 meeting area to get all my dwarves to become legendary very quickly. some of you may call it cheating but that is besides the point. almost every one of my dwarves is married which is nice because that halves the amount of beds i need, BUT I HAVE 50 BABIES IN A FORT OF 170 PEOPLE! every damn female is carrying around a baby. How long do babies take to grow into peasants?

FOUR-HUNDRED BABIES!
I suggest putting the meeting area on a bridge on top of a tall tower to fling them to another tower which is just a large wall, and they fall to their doom, added bonus for spikes, godliness if those spikes are in a vat of 4/7 magma, even better if it had magma dwellers!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 02:22:41 am by Foa »

Tibbles

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Mechanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2008, 03:40:39 am »

GODAMMIT KOBOLDS
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]