Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hit the road, Jack, and don't you come back, no more no more no more no more...  (Read 4821 times)

Bromor Neckbeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hit the road, Jack, and don't you come back, no more no more no more no more
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2008, 02:02:27 pm »

Quote from: Tuv
Yeah its great and all, except all he has to do is move to another state. He was disbarred from FLORIDA. That doesn't stop him from setting up shop again anywhere else unfortunately.

Fortunately, most states' Bar Associations respect other states' disbarrments.  (Is disbarrments a word?)  It's like how you can't get hired as a policeman in New York if you've got felonies on your record, even if you committed all those felonies in Texas.

Good riddance.  Jack Thompson was a disgrace to the legal profession.  (Yes, I just typed that with a straight face.)

Tuv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have no doubts that he has lost ALL credibility. But that isn't going to stop HIM. He legally can, and will get back into spreading his propaganda, after having sufficiently worked up the legislation of a given state. Video-gaming-hate comes in waves every couple of years, and we should all be damn aware that it will come again, and Thompson will be back. Whether or not the impressionable un-informed will BELIEVE him, is another matter entirely.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

You know they will.  It gives them something other than themselves to blame when they fail to properly discipline their children and the kids end up a bunch of car-stealing hoodlums.
Shoes...

Jreengus

• Bay Watcher
  • Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
    • View Profile

You know they will.  It gives them something other than themselves to blame when they fail to properly discipline their children and the kids end up a bunch of car-stealing hoodlums.
Thats what Canada's for.
Oh yeah baby, you know you like it.  Now stop crying and get in my lungs.
Boil your penis. I'm convinced that's how it happened.
My HoM.
Pages: 1 [2]