Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Conflict of wolves  (Read 721 times)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
The Conflict of wolves
« on: October 13, 2008, 12:14:49 pm »

This is a story of war.A war between dwarves and dynusaria from the civ forge mod.
you can request a custom caracther and ill make 6 dwarves that will be you underlings of the same type.Yor army will be put in the city of Ringidol which will be the base i will try and upload a save so you can lead your army without me doing it.The hammer dwarves are in my sqaud and had 33 kills so far.SO DO YOU WANT TO KICK SOME FURRY DYNUSARIA ***?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 01:16:54 pm by filiusenox »
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
Re: The Conflict of wolves
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 02:56:04 pm »

The dwarfs wacthed as swimer fished the body out of the pond.
"crazy arse" said minkot the leader of the sqaud."I looked in the room where he killed our squadmate.there was wolf bones and skulls and other creepy stuff." said ingiz
"so what should we do?" she asked."bury the kid and request more hammerdwarfs from the capital." he replied.He stalked off and looked at the den it was full of skulls and the blood of "Tha Kid" as he called himself was all over.He looked around and saw a sketal wolf be shot down by the gaurd.The history of ringidol is a mystey.A dwarf was traveling and saw a city there.It had a miller with his tougue ripped out and blood all over.there was a hole in the floor with doors and traps.No one deared go down there and the blood was was more centered down there.The travler wanderd to the capital and told them about it.they made it home base for the war against the Dynasuaria the last free kingdom in the regoin.The dwarfs luanched strikes form that place and won a lot of battles in the hometown of the dynasuaira.33 kills was a lot for 7 dwarves to manage on one strike.So they began to train a mass of unworking peasents into armys so that the war would be won and the natoin would be there hands.But the battle is still wageing a prophet in the forest told them that the underground city would be important for the war and the world.The Conflict of wolves began when the dynasuria attacked the goblin tower that was conquered by the dwarves.Since then squads were being trained to fight without fear.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
Re: The Conflict of wolves
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 03:05:55 pm »

No, Moin.  You are the demons.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile