Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: [40c] Export Violations  (Read 390 times)

Zeg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
[40c] Export Violations
« on: September 05, 2008, 10:07:57 pm »

This may well be this bug:

000130 □ [dwarf mode][nobles] export mandate violations occur even if they were made after the merchant leaves the depot

... or a combination of that and this:

000777 ▪ (0.28.181.39a) [dwarf mode][trade] (Report) nobles get upset about export mandate violations even if the item was originally brought by the caravan

... but since it kinda fits between both these, I thought I'd post anyway.

I got a whole heap of export violations where a new mayor had been elected just after I had finished trading and he put an export ban on most of the things I had just traded before the traders left the depot. If I had known, possibly I could have very quickly traded back all the stuff and prevented the violations, but I figured it was okay.

I didn't have a Captain of the Guard at that point, which delayed my noticing even further, but when I asigned one, I was suddenly wondering why my primary miner wasn't doing his job and found him chained up. It seems that the trade violations had assigned to a very wide range of dwarves, I'm guessing the ones who hauled the stuff to the depot, since alot of it wasn't in bins. So my jail quickly filled and then the Captain started the beatings and you can guess where that went heh.

A rather unfortunate series of circumstances really, so a jump to a backup save is in order for me...