Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Your health  (Read 5466 times)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
Re: Your health
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2008, 01:49:33 am »

Revive!

My blood type is B+. What's that supposed to mean? According to this, I'm "selfish, mercurial and absolutely useless as [a] caring and devoted [boyfriend]." This guy also refers to Japan and South Korea as "South Asia", so he can't be taken too seriously methinks. According to this, I "tend to have fast, easy deliveries." Does this apply to sperm? According to this, tomatoes make me gain weight faster. This tells me that  "B type people pay attention to their thoughts a little more than their feelings, and therefore can sometimes seem cold and serious" and I'm the same as Naruto. Naruto and "cold and serious" don't seem to match...

Lastly, according to this, I can't eat chicken because it attacks my bloodstream and I am "usually able to resist many of the most severe diseases common to modern life, such as heart disease and cancer".

p.s: if you ever want to get the ladies in Asia, you gotta know this stuff. Even if it's totally ridiculous. The last link does have one thing right though, I'm allergic to shellfish.

Awayfarer

• Bay Watcher
  • Bork!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2008, 08:07:01 am »

Kagus, thanks for the suggestion but I'm pretty much resigned to where I am. It could be worse. I'm actually in the best shape of anyone in my immediate family.

My GF and I do have rice sometimes, actually almost what you described. A little smoked salmon, some white rice and broccoli (and occasionally mushrooms) with some sesame seeds. Not bad. We also do stir-fry some nights. I couldn't imagine living almost exclusively on meals like this though.  :)
--There: Indicates location or state of being.
"The ale barrel is over there. There is a dwarf in it."
--Their: Indicates possession.
"Their beer has a dwarf in it. It must taste terrible.
--They're: A contraction of the words "they are".
"They're going to pull the dwarf out of the barrel."

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2008, 11:39:36 am »

Hmmm don't know how many times I've had my blood tested in the last few months, but I still don't know my blood type...
Pages: 1 2 [3]