Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: can i use a lever to lock all the doors(and flood gates) in the fortress  (Read 1349 times)

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

yes hybrit but i belive there would of been a change to save him.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think what Hyndis means is that the fact he bled to death meant that even if he was rescued, he still would have died, since rescuing has no effect on bleeding or anything stopping he would have still blede out, only he would have done it on a hard wooden bed instead of a hard rock floor.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

he was on a bed and bleede to death there thats why the crocks where in the barracks the first place.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!
Pages: 1 [2]