Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Archery Range Floor Space  (Read 524 times)

Relee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Archery Range Floor Space
« on: July 26, 2008, 08:51:28 pm »

I've never had this problem before, but my Marksdwarves dwarves are throwing this announcement "name cancels Shooting at Archery Range: No Floor Space." What does that mean?

There are currently three completed archery targets in the range, out of ten that are under construction. There are a lot of stones on the ground, but that's it, otherwise the room is empty. It's a 14x10 room. Each archery range is declared as its own room, which takes up 11x10 of the room; it makes the dwarves stand past the door when they shoot, instead of shooting through people walking into the room.

It only seems to happen when another dwarf is using the archery range, but it keeps repeating as they keep trying. Then they go back to the ammo stockpile and try to put their arrows back in a bin, but cancel that job because the item is misplaced. I just saw them run to my wood crafter's shop to pick up some bolts that hadn't been delivered yet, ignoring the bolts that were in the ammo stockpile next to the archery range.

What's going on? At first I thought maybe it was because of the stones on the floor, maybe I should report this as a bug?
- Relee the Squirrel --

Relee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Archery Range Floor Space
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 10:46:14 pm »

Ahh I figured it out, only one of the ranges had it's shooting direction set properly.
- Relee the Squirrel --