Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Bad Ass Goblin  (Read 1627 times)

Astus Ater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bad Ass Goblin
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2008, 02:18:46 am »

Just found something funny.

Jasmuk Pearlsouls the Legendary Ice of coincidence was one of the first ever humans. Married to an unknown creature, too, although I wouldn't like my wife to be labeled as such if I were him.

This guy just kept getting attacked by random things. Each time it happened, he would escape the fight, then move into a different hovel.

Then came the point where his civilization defeated another human civilization. They got a town out of it, but no one to lead it, so they created a new group, The Group of Peaking, and made him both the leader of that group and the town, Trancegrowth.

Then the Bronze Colossus came. After tearing its third finger off, Jasmuk killed it, making him something like a hero. Then he promptly changed hovels. Eventually, he shot and killed a cyclops, and again moved out to a different hovel.

War came, however, and he was the leader of the defence of Trancegrowth. The attackers were the group "The Slick Howl", a group of elves,and were led by Coce Sidedell, the leader of The Slick Howl.

Jasmuk got a lucky shot off in the battle, and killed Coce. Sadly, The Slick Howl attacked again a year later, and in 37 an unknown creature shot and killed him, and then devoured him in a place called The Eternal Hills. The Group of Peaking was no more.

Even worse, there was a Cyclops named Lonsust Howlgold the Blue Apex who repeatedly tormented Jasmuk, attacking him a total of 3 times, destoyed many hovels in Jasmuk home town, and killed a citizen of Trancegrowth, before making Jasmuk retreat and move into a new hovel. And he lived longer than Jasmuk.

Wait, just realized something. The leader of The Slick Howl's second attack was also shot and killed by an unknown creature. Could there have been a third side?
Legendary Liar:  "I just stabbed you and you died.  Sorry."
Victim:  "Well, if you say so." *thud*

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
Re: Bad Ass Goblin
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2008, 02:24:49 am »

The annals of history become obscured by the mists of time...

Dammit, this stuff is storytelling gold.  This is one truly incredible program being written.
Pages: 1 [2]