Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Can't cut clear glass?  (Read 424 times)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
Can't cut clear glass?
« on: July 13, 2008, 04:07:22 pm »

Well, I started to upgrade my glass industry for producing clear glass instead of green glass. I now have something like 20 raw clear glass, all set in a stockpiles next to my jeweler's workshop's, but I can't ask my gem cutter to cut it. It simply doesn't show up in the workshop. Have I missed something?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Joseph Miles

• Bay Watcher
  • DF isn't a game, its a way of life!
    • View Profile
    • http://bugger92.proboards91.com/
Re: Can't cut clear glass?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 04:29:45 pm »

I'm having the same problem with green glass.
Cog - He's the new Urist.
Yes they are a bunch of drunken unstable retards, but they're MY drunken unstable retards, and I will take care of them.
It could be worse, that cat could be alive.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 04:37:34 pm »

I have no problem with green glass. I'm trying to use the manager's interface, wait & see.

Edit: Well, it's working, and I can now designate clear glasse to be set. Anyway, even if clear glass now show up in the workshop interface, I still can't designate it to be cut directly from the workshop... Somebody can help me?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 04:39:54 pm by Sheb »

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Dwarfu

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Advisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 04:47:57 pm »

Its a known bug - it doesn't show up on the workshop, but you can do it through the manager.

See bug #547 (not being fixed yet as of next version).

Manager sometimes has problems assigning the jobs to the workshop, see bug# 830 (fixed for next version).