Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The World  (Read 1247 times)

Brdn666

• Bay Watcher
  • Hammerlord
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
The World
« on: July 01, 2008, 07:34:51 pm »

Does any one have a map with a complex underground water system (lots of rivers, lakes and such) and (hopefully) magma, sand, and stone?
The only thing that's not afraid of a dragon is a marksdwarf.
Or maybe a mechanic, if given enough time to prepare.

coldstone

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold stone given life.
    • View Profile
Re: The World
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 10:06:07 pm »

*cricket noises*

no.

Joseph Miles

• Bay Watcher
  • DF isn't a game, its a way of life!
    • View Profile
    • http://bugger92.proboards91.com/
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 10:21:00 pm »

No, but I have one with an underground pond, magma, adamantine, demon pits, and a chasm though. If you want it and could teach me how to upload them somewhere, then when I get back to my computer(Two, three days topss) I'll upload it for you.
Cog - He's the new Urist.
Yes they are a bunch of drunken unstable retards, but they're MY drunken unstable retards, and I will take care of them.
It could be worse, that cat could be alive.

Brdn666

• Bay Watcher
  • Hammerlord
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2008, 05:21:17 pm »

No, but I have one with an underground pond, magma, adamantine, demon pits, and a chasm though. If you want it and could teach me how to upload them somewhere, then when I get back to my computer(Two, three days topss) I'll upload it for you.

You could just e-mail it to me. I don't know how to host the file somewhere as I've never done that before. The map sounds pretty good. Thanks! ;D
The only thing that's not afraid of a dragon is a marksdwarf.
Or maybe a mechanic, if given enough time to prepare.

Rollory

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2008, 07:29:12 pm »

Guys, just use rapidshare, or megaupload, or any of those.  It's trivially easy to figure out, and completely free as long as you don't need multiple different downloads at once.

Joseph Miles

• Bay Watcher
  • DF isn't a game, its a way of life!
    • View Profile
    • http://bugger92.proboards91.com/
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2008, 11:22:11 pm »

You could just e-mail it to me. I don't know how to host the file somewhere as I've never done that before. The map sounds pretty good. Thanks! ;D

I'll send it tomorrow when I get back to my house.
Cog - He's the new Urist.
Yes they are a bunch of drunken unstable retards, but they're MY drunken unstable retards, and I will take care of them.
It could be worse, that cat could be alive.