Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Item in room?  (Read 793 times)

FlamingCow

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Cow!!
    • View Profile
Item in room?
« on: June 22, 2008, 10:02:05 pm »

I don't like my hammerer. Not one bit. Not only has he killed 4 glassworkers (thanks mayor) he also just made another demand, an "item in room" ... what is this? how do I do such a thing? basically, bwah?

Christes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Item in room?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2008, 10:07:03 pm »

http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=15108.0

Time to "deal" with your hammerer methinks

aelystur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 09:06:08 pm »

a while ago I read on one of the other posts how one of the nobels madea  similar requests (cant remmeber which one it was , but it was one of the posts telling the story of the fortress along the lines of boatmurdered) in this case it was a statue.

you could give a statue a try. (if you havent given the hammerer an extended bath yet)

Skizelo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 12:08:12 pm »

The demand for a new item announcement is just to point you the hammerer's personal info screen (what's its name? the one where you can pull up his relationships and his preferences and thoughts and so forth) where it will show up in more detail.
Eventually he'll forget the demand and you'll be left with a rose gold statue that you don't really want.

Quiller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2008, 12:52:00 pm »

Note, that unlike mandates, nobody gets punished for failing to meet a demand, the noble just can get a negative thought from it.  So it is probably not worth the effort of figuring out what item it is.

Untelligent

• Bay Watcher
  • I eat flesh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2008, 01:04:32 pm »

It's a known bug. This demand can't actually be met. Don't worry about it, having a demand ignored isn't that big of a deal.
The World Without Knifebear — A much safer world indeed.
regardless, the slime shooter will be completed, come hell or high water, which are both entirely plausible setbacks at this point.