Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: DeathSword the city of banishment  (Read 1722 times)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
DeathSword the city of banishment
« on: June 20, 2008, 12:21:31 pm »

the story is about a group of banishmetees bieng sent to the wastlands to die.
they manage to survive. all new immagrints must prove themselves in the pit of death.
hurry and get yourselves carhcters before the pit of death opens up.

Lucax Deathsword lord of the pit and king of the city
                                                     male
                                               Spearman
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
Re: DeathSword the city of banishment
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 08:43:11 pm »

It's inspiring that someone could manage to go on telling such engaging stories after such terrible loss.

Sorry about what happened to you brother.  Please, carry on with the tale.

In fact, I'll take a character.

Name: Jenkins LeRoy
Skills:  5 Machinist, 5 Chemist

Fox-Of-Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 09:44:18 pm »

I'll take a char.

Name: Carp
Profession: Housekeeper
Wood Burner x1
Potash Maker x1
Furnace Operator x2
Glassmaker x1
Fish Cleaner x2
Record Keeper x1
Swordsdwarf x1
Marksdwarf x1

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 03:08:05 am »

Please, could I join?

Name: Homunculus Robustus
Race: Dwarf
Profession: wrestler

favourite song: 'He got you by the balls', by AC/DF
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2008, 09:55:15 am »

A young man named "Deathssword" was walking to the catacombs to go and retrieve a weapon and rally the clan.the last thing he remebers is getting knocked on the head.

as he woke he heard a voice asking a questoin"what where you doing in the catacombs ?
"mourning someone" spoke deathswords. "like hell you were!half of your clans been arested allready so dont play innocent with me!" deathswords spit on the guard that was interrorgateing him.he rembered that someone was saying something about a arbiter.
it all went black

he felt his feet draging on stone and then being thrown on it."we brung the prisoner" said the gaurd. "let the trial begin!" spoke a male voice.a boot kicked deathswords feeling pain he jumped up and looked around he was in the trial room. "lucax deathswords you are hereby acuased of theses foul crimes: herasy,impersonanting a member of the doren clergy,murder,revolt,murdering a goverment offical,planing to revolt,selling legendary weapons to skeyvn,herasy against the goverment,and many others.
how do you plead?" said the judge."giulty" said deathswords "the punishment for your many crimes is 100 hammer strokes".as deathswords walked to his death he was luaghing.
100hammerstrokes later. he walked out.eyes showing no pain. the punishment for all the clan is banishment.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 09:29:12 am by filiusenox »

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2008, 10:31:37 am »

Survived 100 hammerstrokes?? :o

I believe we have one hardcore badass dwarf leader.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
backstory of Deathsswords
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2008, 09:45:13 am »

Deathswords was born in a nothren natoin full of arik dwarfs theses dwarfs are tougher
smarter and taller.
he was further stentghing by working in the army.he was sent to protect a trade caraven
going southward.a few weeks later when they came back they found the city deciamated
all 4 of the gates where up and there was no holes in the wall. a large roar broke there mourning and  something broke from the wall to the outside.a beast strong and powerful.
deathsswords leg was broken upoun entering the fray and the beast was brought down
by the waroirs.Deathswords recrupted.but the other gaurds didnt recover one bled out after one of the beasts tail peirced his lung one another died after the beast broke his back and the final one died of internal bleeding.and the merchant got killed after he jumped of the cart he fell into the artic water. deathsswords entered the city after his leg healed thru the hole the beast left.there was no poeple.some of the biuldings where completely decimated. and the mine where full of blood. he walked thru the mines keeping himself vigalent the arik dwarfs seemed to broke into a large dome like thing in  the ground a large zugerrat was there containinbg chains and mant mechanism. this is were the beast lived...