Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Question, how do i...  (Read 580 times)

Asehujiko

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Question, how do i...
« on: November 24, 2007, 03:36:00 pm »

...Mod in a way to convert corpses to fuel or to be able to use the actual corpses as fuel?
Code: [Select]
Tremble, mortal, and despair! Doom has come to this world!
.....EEEE..E..E.E...EEE.EE.EE.EEE.EE..EE.EE.E.EE.EE.E.EE.
......E..EE.EE.EE.EE..E...EEEE..E..E.E...EEE.EEE...E.EEE.
.☺..EE.E...E.EE.EE...E.EE..E..EE.EE.EE.EE..E...EE.EE..E.E
.....E..E.E.E.E.E.EE.E.E.EE.E...E.EE.EE...E.EE.EE.EEE...E
....E.EE.EEE.EE..EE.EE.E..EEEE..E..E.E...EEE.EEE..E.E..EE

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Question, how do i...
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 06:05:00 pm »

You can probably make a reaction at the smelter to turn them into coal or whatever.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Earthquake Damage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 05:30:00 pm »

This would go well with a full-blown "night of the living dead" mod, I should think.  While we can't yet have zombies that rise from the dead until you incinerate them, we can still have a bonfire.

Arkan15

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 06:21:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Earthquake Damage:
<STRONG>This would go well with a full-blown "night of the living dead" mod, I should think.  While we can't yet have zombies that rise from the dead until you incinerate them, we can still have a bonfire.</STRONG>

Perhaps if you could mod the Miasma code so it destroyed the body the first time and produced a "Zombified (x)" instead of rotting the body and producing Miasma clouds...

IP AND TEAR YOUR GUTS!
YOU ARE HUGE! THAT MEANS YOU HAVE HUGE GUTS!

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 10:59:00 pm »

I'm not sure if you could set up a reaction to accept corpses but you could make a new stone that is named corpse and set the creatures you want to burn to have

[ITEMCORPSE:WOOD:NO_SUBTYPE:WOOD:USE_RACEGLOSS]

and you would change that around to have it drop the stone or anything really with the creatures racegloss.  You would then add in a reaction accepting that stone to convert it into either of the 2 fuel materials. If you wanted to add in differences in size equating to differences in fuel produced you would need to make a different stone for each creature and a different reaction. Unfortunately I don't think you can have 2 stones share the same name but you could use the other tags as well.  Note that using tags of any material that is used in products will result in admittedly extremely funny situations such as Corpse bed or Decayed body barrel.

Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.