Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: modding help  (Read 792 times)

DFNewb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
modding help
« on: May 19, 2008, 09:43:00 am »

I was just wondering if you could make certain creatures drop certain items and if you could make a race (like goblins) worship a creature (like a dragon) because they already worship a demon I want to change that to a dragon
I've seen both of those in lots of mods (like the middle-earth mod) and I was wondering how to do it

Thank you  :)

Reasonableman playing Batman: Arkham Asylum
Luke_Prowler : Boot: apply directly to the forehead

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: modding help
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 12:40:00 pm »

To make a creature drop a certain item (which will replace its corpse), you can add [ITEMCORPSE:<itemclass>:<itemtype>:<matgloss>:<material>], where itemclass is "what" the item is (weapon, armor, gem), itemtype is the name of the item if the class has different ones (as shown in the item's ID, otherwise NO_SUBTYPE is used), matgloss is the type of material the item is made of(stone, wood, metal), and material is the actual name of the material, as shown in the material ID.

To make a creature worship a certain specific power creature, you have give that power creature the [POWER] tag, and have the power's [SPHERE:] tags match the [RELIGION_SPHERE:] tags of the entity in question.

Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India