Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Old HFS  (Read 283 times)

Urist Mchateselves

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Old HFS
« on: August 13, 2024, 07:39:31 am »

As you all probably know, in the 40d versions, instead of the barren circus we have now, there were instead cotton candy chambers containing clowns and ringleaders scattered around the world. What was interesting about them is that their contents would vary based on the spheres attributes to the Clown within. I can't help but think that this would have produced interesting results with the current randomly generated clowns, and I'd like for them to eventually make a return  someday (probably in mythgen). I do understand why these chambers had to be cut though, since it meant that there was a limited amount of them per world,  but I still like the idea of them.
If you're so sure that you're gonna end up killing all of dwarven civilization, why not make a statue depicting 2147483647 dead dwarves, all of which are burning? Name it something good, like Deaddead the Dead Dead Dead-Dead of Dying. Just put it in the main hall or something, as a grim reminder that they're all gonna die.

Haiphong

• Bay Watcher
  • I... Wot?
    • View Profile
Re: Old HFS
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2024, 10:34:05 pm »

I think I agree. I'm a babby at this game and have never made it to the circus yet, but there should be more toys and candy down there!

ps: I said it this way to sound tragically unaware but to clarify; I really do think it sounds more fun when there's more cool stuff down there.