Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: What the hell..  (Read 642 times)

Nos3y

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
What the hell..
« on: December 19, 2007, 04:38:00 pm »

...is a Blendec? Seriously. What is it? I saw that it had Hooves. Is it some sort of Goat creature? Cow person? Deer/Elk/Moose man? I just had about...2 herd/flock/pack of them rape my beginning settlement  :( So what exactly are they?

elipsis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: What the hell..
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 04:44:00 pm »

Isn't that the blender from the "will it blend?" commercials?

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 04:52:00 pm »

Demon goat.
As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.

Rob Allen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 04:57:00 pm »

So, does it blend?

Vanigo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 06:20:00 pm »

No, it punches, gores, and bites.

Nos3y

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 06:22:00 pm »

Say true? Is it really a Demon Goat? Because they are some pretty bad ass creatures I can tell you that much :P

Mike Mayday

• Bay Watcher
  • gfx whr
    • View Profile
    • Goblinart
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2007, 06:28:00 pm »

No, they are Satyrs corrupted by the hatred of one able to kill the nature-spirit of the forest they lived in.
Their faces are indeed goat-like though.
<3

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2007, 06:34:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mayday:
<STRONG>No, they are Satyrs corrupted by the hatred of one able to kill the nature-spirit of the forest they lived in.</STRONG>

Basically a Demon Goat.

As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.