Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Remnant of Hope: God Game  (Read 1961 times)

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
Re: Remnant of Hope: God Game
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2023, 05:53:04 pm »

Ge'gyanog

"The origin of the darkness has not been definitively proven. The leading theories on Palanoma are that it was the creation of a god, the creation of a non-divine entity with powers similar to a god, or simply a force that has existed prior to the creation of the worlds."

"I am getting the impression that this place does not have laws that are in any way similar to my homeworld. I also see merit in the proposal from the Avatar of Varad. We are unlikely to be prosecuted for building code violations while actively fighting against something much worse."

Apostle Ar'qita does not object to Thand's use of the Giant's Hammer.

Action:
Apostle Ar'qita will use their Intrinsic Technological Mastery ability to begin construction on a Alv'etuin Base. Made almost entirely of conjured metals, this construction will serve as a base of operations for Apostle Ar'qita and their robotic soldiers. The completed project will consist of a power plant, a modular factory, refineries, drone hangars, charging stations, a research lab, defensible walls made of a metallic alloy, and heavy turrets to guard it against darkness incursions.

Meanwhile, the Robotic Armies are given instructions to patrol the perimeter of the village and exterminate any trolls or other darkness-tained entities they encounter.

websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2023, 05:04:27 pm »

So... How often does the GM intend to update this game? I want to know how much effort I should put into reminding inactive players.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2023, 07:29:24 pm »

So... How often does the GM intend to update this game? I want to know how much effort I should put into reminding inactive players.

I’ll try to aim for a least once a week! Holidays are busy so I’ll give a little extra time. I’ll try to get an update out in a day or two, so if you want to put an action in try to do so, or ask for more time.
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2023, 09:03:32 pm »

"The origin of the darkness has not been definitively proven. The leading theories on Palanoma are that it was the creation of a god, the creation of a non-divine entity with powers similar to a god, or simply a force that has existed prior to the creation of the worlds."

"Huh? Why don't you know?"

Go forth and learn about the darkness!

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2023, 09:22:13 pm »

"Well the reason for that is simple. Because the origin of the Darkness predates the existence of our civilization, world and patron deity, we have no evidence of its original origin. Perhaps the Avatar of a different world might have some insights?"

The apostle holds up an inscribed slate of hard-light.

"And speaking of insights from Avatars, perhaps you might have an answer to some of my questions?"

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2023, 08:47:14 pm »

”We have made a good dent in the horde for now, but there is evercompassing threats. Only we in the end shall find them, for evil never rests” as Pala buffs her wings and tries to perform a stare at the threat that still remains.

Pala will Oppose the Darkness, in which she will fly after the defeated the trolls with the aim of burning as many with holy fire until they surrender or fight to the death

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2023, 12:06:00 pm »

A player has gone a full week without posting an action. I recommend replacing them with the person on the waitlist.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2023, 05:40:28 pm »

Hey all, im sorry about this but probably going to be shelving this one. I was a little too ambitious and RL is making it hard to keep this one going.
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2023, 09:14:44 pm »

So... Anyone else inclined to make something similar to this?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2023, 10:48:17 pm »

You mean like some kind of multiverse crash?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2023, 11:40:55 pm by Egan_BW »

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2023, 11:30:49 pm »

If you are offering to run something like that I wouldn't say no.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2023, 11:41:26 pm »

It might be fun, in the way that bad ideas usually are. I hadn't really considered it though, no.
Pages: 1 2 [3]