Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Most awesome kills  (Read 1658 times)

Chizzer

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Most awesome kills
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2007, 03:40:00 pm »

I'm fairly new, but here is one I just got:

I had a mission to kill a minotaur. So myself (axeman and thrower) and my band of 5 drunks head into the cave.

First thing that we see is a crocodile, which I quickly cut in half. Suddenly, the minotaur attacks us. I take the lower half of the crocodile and throw it at the minotaur, breaking his left hand. Then, my drunks swarm.

While 4 of the drunks starting punching the stuffing out of the minotaur, one of them gets it in a lucky shoulder lock, and breaks it's right shoulder. I then run up with my axe, and cripple it's left leg. While this is happening, the drunk released the shoulder and started strangling the minotaur. I proceeded to hack off all of the minotaur's limbs.

What was left was a minotaur with no limbs, being strangled and punched by 5 drunks. The thing bled to death without even throwing one attack.   :D

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2007, 05:12:00 pm »

I killed a goblin with it's own toe.

Poil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2007, 06:46:00 am »

Not a kill but I knocked back a cheetah by throwing human chunks at it. I was playing as a human. Now that's badass.
[DEMONLORD]

Commoners

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2007, 04:22:00 pm »

My axedwarf/thrower managed to beat a hippo to death with his own leg after the hippo chomped it off. He went unconcious, and a resus macaque strangled him to death and stole his axe.  :(

Asehujiko

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2007, 06:59:00 am »

me, my 5 drunks and a large supply of flies were send out to kill a swordmaster, we arrived at the ruin, drunks ran all over the place and eventualy got killed, i was at the edge of the map practicing my wrestling when i saw about 8 skeletons walk up to me, i strated throwing my live flies, and out of the 8 hits, 6 were an instant kill, leaving only 1 zombie and the swordmaster, i throw the earring i got from my wrestling dummy and knocked the swordmans upper arm of, and with that his (masterpiece?) iron two hander, and he was knocked back about 15 squares, i then hit the zombie in the upper leg with some other stupid item(a pile of mud i believe), removing that as welll, then i hit him in the head twice, breaking it the first time and making it explode the second time, leaving only the one armed skeleton, who i beat to re-death with his own arm

allied casualties: 5
enemy casualties: ~15
own wounds: bruised hand and a sprained wrist
loot: too much to count

Code: [Select]
Tremble, mortal, and despair! Doom has come to this world!
.....EEEE..E..E.E...EEE.EE.EE.EEE.EE..EE.EE.E.EE.EE.E.EE.
......E..EE.EE.EE.EE..E...EEEE..E..E.E...EEE.EEE...E.EEE.
.☺..EE.E...E.EE.EE...E.EE..E..EE.EE.EE.EE..E...EE.EE..E.E
.....E..E.E.E.E.E.EE.E.E.EE.E...E.EE.EE...E.EE.EE.EEE...E
....E.EE.EEE.EE..EE.EE.E..EEEE..E..E.E...EEE.EEE..E.E..EE
Pages: 1 [2]