Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: v50+ Need help recreating an embark(empty volcano, waterfalls, fallen angel)  (Read 564 times)

Draghon

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

I found a cool embark with an empty volcano(goes to -115 depth), three waterfalls, a fallen angel, and a Giraffe Fiend.
However recreating the world to share has been a problem.
None of the seeds in my gamelog.txt file worked, I suspect its because the world was made using the basic option instead of Detailed Mode.
Any help is very appreciated, thank you in advance.

I'll happily provide more information if I'm missing something to help remake it

Volcano Top
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Volcano Bottom(plus 'unusual volcanic wall studded with gems')
the real bottom has a water lake in it going from -68 to -110
which I believe will keep filling up as there's a waterfall in the empty volcano from multiple exposed caverns

Waterfalls including underground one

oh and the fallen angel

Little more info
I did have to turn off cave-ins as the empty volcano had them constantly, making the game run terribly.
Everything shown was exposed instantly no digging required

Here's my gamelog.txt file, its one of the earlier seeds because it was one of my first fortresses after the tutorial

Crab

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can you load a save from that world, then immediately close the game and paste the new gamelog.txt? There's a long list of seeds in your gamelog and I don't know which one is associated with which embark.

Draghon

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

I loaded the save then closed the game, however all that seems to have done was add
*** STARTING NEW GAME ***
** Loading Fortress **
to the end of the gamelog.txt file

The gamelog.txt