Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Emperor Palpatine (OOC and Character Roster)  (Read 1183 times)

ReverseArcana

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Emperor Palpatine (OOC and Character Roster)
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2023, 04:50:40 pm »

claiming lightgreen
as for character just give me something with a gun and something else that will help with being a murderhobo

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2023, 06:34:24 pm »

I'll take Yellow.

Also the way this game is set up with all the random characters reminds me of a game you did quite a while back.

That would be the game I ran inspired by a YouTube Poop, of all things. It was fun, but my whims called me to this.

Also, I will be making it Blackglow Yellow to make it easier to see for users in Light Mode.

PTW i guess, seems like a cool idea. It'd be fun to drop a character like Ori into another world and see what happens (the only reason i'd join). Shame it's an RTD though, as i've pretty much resolved to never play an RTD again—I don't like the excessive randomness.

I had no idea that you could abbreviate text like that nowadays.
I'll consider adding Ori, actually! Sorry you don't feel like playing, though. I know RTDs aren't everyone's cup of tea.

Put me in as Sub-Zero (teal) please.

This seems fun, I’m excited to see where it goes!

Glad you enjoy the idea! Adding you to the list!

claiming lightgreen
as for character just give me something with a gun and something else that will help with being a murderhobo

Will do! I'll add everyone else to the list, drop one more big-ass batch of characters (finishing off TF2, adding a few other characters from here and there), and then add you based on that last revision. Just in case I'm adding someone particularly murderhobo-y. :)
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2023, 07:27:37 pm »

All six slots filled and we are now up to forty-four playable characters with more to follow! The IC thread and the first post will come up tomorrow!
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Strif3

• Bay Watcher
  • The vulture on your shoulder
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2023, 01:26:39 am »

I suppose you can throw me in the waitlist. I was going to offer to join anyway if you didn't get all 6 players. Just didn't wanna take up a slot from a potentially more enthusiastic player.
Freedom is not a spectrum.
Put me in chains, or stop telling me what to do.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2023, 09:30:11 am »

I suppose you can throw me in the waitlist. I was going to offer to join anyway if you didn't get all 6 players. Just didn't wanna take up a slot from a potentially more enthusiastic player.

Understood! I penciled you down as Cyan Ori since you already wrote that down, essentially.

The IC thread is up, and the link will also be added to the OP!

ReverseArcana

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2023, 01:20:15 pm »

I've noticed that my name has been misspelled as ReversedArcana. Could you please fix that next time you edit the OP?

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2023, 06:41:29 pm »

I've noticed that my name has been misspelled as ReversedArcana. Could you please fix that next time you edit the OP?

Done so! Super my bad, I'm sorry.

While I did that, I also updated the IC thread and added four more characters: Sonya Blade from Mortal Kombat, Astarion from Baldur's Gate III, Isaac Clarke from Dead Space, and a character from a long-game game I ran: Wiki-Warfare: Cataclysm.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2023, 06:48:41 pm »

purple predator

In the waitlist please?
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2023, 07:25:53 pm »

purple predator

In the waitlist please?

You got it!
Pages: 1 [2]