Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Make a Monster  (Read 477 times)

Scoops Novel

• Bay Watcher
  • Talismanic
    • View Profile
Make a Monster
« on: June 10, 2022, 10:55:54 am »

Simple as that.
Reading a thinner book

Arcjolt (useful) Chilly The Endoplasm Jiggles

Hums with potential    a flying minotaur

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
Re: Make a Monster
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2022, 01:26:33 pm »

An anthropoid shaped being with gray-purplish skin, crimson red eyes, and is about 5.5 meters in height. When it is engaging something it deems as prey, strange biomechanical-like spikes protract from its shoulders. The spikes act as deadly secondary natural weaponry when the creature is not using its claws to kill, wherein the creature shoulder strikes its target, lethally goring anything in its path.

The shoulder spikes have another use aside from being a supplementary natural weaponry; in the medial section surface of the spikes, opening ports can open at will by the creature. From these ports, missile-like bio-projectiles can be shot forth to strike any object or whatever the creature deems as hostile, from a range-radius of 2 kilometers.

The creature arrived on Earth in 1918, through a brief meteor shower that crashed on different parts of the planet. On one of the meteors the creature was present, in a dormant slumber. The resulting impact-crash on Earth immediately had disturbed the sleep of the creature, awakening it. Ever since then, the creature has been wandering different parts of the planet attacking random human settlements with no reason at all.

It is very nomadic, deigning to not stay in the same region or continent for long. This has caused the creature to attack many different countries and to be called by different names.

As human military technology advanced over the years since 1918, the leading powers of Earth had thought that the creature could be mitigated against eventually, to a point where it could finally be destroyed by humanity.

They were wrong.

The creature proves to be a tactical genius, despite its seemingly bestial demeanor. It outsmarted whole tank regiments, outmaneuvered bomber squadrons, knew when the humans were laying a trap- in which it avoided those cities or terrain in where the traps were laid.

As of 2018, 100 years after its arrival, the UNSC has drafted a security initiative, to start a joint-program of constructing mechanized humanoid fighting machines to fight against the creature. Estimates project that any workable prototypes would be 12 years off.

This timescale alerts many biological research organizations around the Earth, both private and governmental, since its been noted that the creature is slightly growing in height every 3 years as of late. The reasons for this sudden growth is unknown, but the facts of this particular detail is kept hidden from the public as to not cause world-wide panic.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2022, 01:28:55 pm by Lidku »

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2022, 06:10:51 pm »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2022, 12:29:30 am »

Your mom!

I mean a werewolf but the size of godzilla.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?