Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: Elder Scrolls: Godbound IC  (Read 11802 times)

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Elder Scrolls: Godbound IC
« Reply #195 on: May 12, 2022, 08:21:13 pm »

Tezia fills in the beleaguered Hagor, telling him that he had maintained the rift and withstood the ministrations of the dark shadows. Of course, this was a lie, forged in the words of the Lord of Deception, but lies sometimes become truths.

Hagor turns to look at you, the Godbound.

“I seem to have lost my memory and some time has past. I.. I wonder why the Empire never sent reinforcements or help?”
His voice is wary.

What do you tell him?
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 12, 2022, 09:00:50 pm »

Breaks-the-Chain rubs his eyes. This is what happens when you get too twisty for your own good.

"Apologies, Theurgist. Things are strange here in more ways than one.

Simply put, the great powers of the world locked themselves into a race to mantle and ransack the powers of the divine. This was unsustainable, and it is my understanding that they have now all fallen. Bear in mind also that the fate of this place was quite dramatic; even were they able to send help, they might have declared it a lost cause.

The good news is that a new power is rising, in the form of me and my companions. We would have use for a skilled mage."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 12, 2022, 10:51:09 pm »

Hagor blinks as he tries to adjust to this new reality. He raises a hand to ward off further information and stumbles away.

“I.. have oaths to the empire. But they didn’t help; you did.”

He takes the key from his neck and tosses it to you.

“I would confirm for myself what you say, but the Empire has relinquished any claim to this place.”

Hagor nods to the tokens on the wall.
“Those can get you into the Imperial Storehouses in Solitude and Windhelm. They may have already been looted, but they were hidden in case of uprisings or if they needed emergency supplies quickly. I do not know exactly where they are, but you … we may find use out of them yet.”

The locked door opens to the key, opening as easily as the day it was made. Inside lies 2 chests of gemstones, glowing with an unearthly radiance. And in the center floats a black cloak, twisting and turning in an invisible breeze.  Shadows seem to cling to it, and the symbol of the Daedric Prince Nocturnal.

Gain 2 chests of glowing gemstones. Worth 5 wealth.

Gain The Shadowcloak of Nocturnal
Black cloak with symbol of Nocturnal  emblazoned on it.
Powers: The Darkling Stairs
And Defy the Iron
Darkness deepens around and eventually covers whoever is wearing the cloak. 
4 Effort.

The Fort is conquered. Scattered within are a couple dozen more mutated legionaries, with their old ill-maintained equipment who would gladly become your worshipers.

With the Grove and Fort overcome, the path once again lies open for the Godbound to choose their next steps.

Also, each Godbound gains 2 Dominion and 2 XP for their feats. 
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 10:00:34 am by chubby2man »
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 13, 2022, 12:41:46 am »

When everyone else is sufficiently distracted, Tiros tugs on Breaks-the-Chains' sleeve and quietly asks, (but... but that wasn't what actually happened, right?)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 17, 2022, 08:27:57 pm »

Once the trip to the fort had concluded and the Godbound had all returned to their campsite, Krihrada took the time to approach Hagor.

”I am told you are a skilled sorcerer, Imperial. Tell me the extent of your knowledge of magic."
Black lives matter.

Sudurandom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 19, 2022, 10:26:31 pm »

Playing his lute by the fire Walk-In-Shadow discuses plans with the other godbound.
"We have the treasure from the barrows now, do we still want to visit the silver roots clan? We could use their help. Girtek's animals have proven effective, but I don't think they're a match for thousands of undead."

"Or should we try tracking the people who have been taken into the mountains?"

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #201 on: May 23, 2022, 11:29:12 pm »

"There's also the shrine to Clavicus Vile, but the Silver Roots sound like finer allies."

Lleras stares into the middle distance and shivers a bit.

"By which I mean they have any potential to be allies, and not, for example, wish-corrupting daedra."

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]