Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Divine Hosts: Titans of Recreation  (Read 5178 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Hosts: Titans of Recreation
« Reply #105 on: May 04, 2022, 04:30:07 pm »

"It seems that this will be a long-term problem. I will propose a solution."

Sp(fl)y taps one of his shoes, revealing a printer that prints out the rough draft for the Divine Duel!

Divine Duel-Master Law
It is in the God's interest to be able to fight each other directly. The Divine Duel will allow them to do so in an orderly manner. To initiate the Duel, one Host must challenge another Host (or similarly powered being) who must accept. They will then discuss the terms of the duel. Terms will include the outcome, which may be anything that effects the involved Hosts and their creations. This includes, but is not limited to, being unable to damage the other's creations directly or indirectly, giving the resources of the looser to the winner, and Death. Terms will also include the rules of engagement of the duel. Duels are not necessarily combat, Hosts can accept a game or other challenge instead. If combat is chosen terms will include what weapons, assistants, and terrain is available. The Terms of the duel will be unbreakable. Nobody not explicitly allowed to participate will be able to change the outcome of a duel.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 04, 2022, 11:37:25 pm »

How…. DARE YOU? I will not be stopped by a mortal who somehow got a proof of divinity! Not only that, you went through with your STUPID BENEVOLENCE LAW! If you can do what you want, then so will I. Here, take a NEW TRICK!

Toaa uses a act of destruction to annihilate the engineers in a act of petty revenge.
Toaa shells out the other 2 destruction acts necessary.

I consider us even now. You did something I didn’t like, I did something you didn’t like. I am now going to pretend you don’t exist. Have a good divine life, as I know I will.
"Oh please sir, spare the poor Hybrid-Engineers who are only trying to get by with the honest labour of the pheremone scents of their chitin-backs!"

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 05, 2022, 05:53:04 am »

You have not wronged me. I will spare them, but you owe me.

Toaa does not eliminate the hybrid engineers, only the pure bloods.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 05, 2022, 10:39:24 am »

Xe'kekxlia Spites What’s his face by expending a Creation Right to un-destroy a singular Engineer
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 05, 2022, 03:23:28 pm »

Ah, so you too are a creator and have chosen to spite me. Very well, watch your creations closely, I know I will.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 05, 2022, 03:49:31 pm »

Ferrous sits idly by. They are watching the entire affair with interest and a mug of hot quicksilver, which is obscuring the lower half of their face.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • working hard or barely functioning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 06, 2022, 02:49:06 am »

"Your mental state is becoming erratic."
"...I am tired. I've been walking for so long and every world is like this. Every world with humans finds suffering and disaster. Maybe the problem is with us, after all."
"Perhaps. I am subject to no such suffering. I was not made to. It seems that humans have too many chances to fail and only one chance to succeed. Only one Greatest Of All Possible Worlds. And if you changed them such that this was not the case, they would no longer be human."
"Then I myself was made in error. Made to want something which can never be, strive for something which doesn't exist. A broken animal from teh start."

"I should never have believed. I thought this world could be different, that I'd found our home. But I was wrong to bring my children here, of all places. Forgive me for my mistakes, Companions. I am only human."

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 06, 2022, 04:47:10 am »

Ah, so you too are a creator and have chosen to spite me. Very well, watch your creations closely, I know I will.
"You are aware this method of fighting is pointless, as we can all create much faster then we can destroy, I am considering defending all the engineers myself, if what bothers you is that law then create a negating law in your area"
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #113 on: May 11, 2022, 11:15:34 pm »

EARTH OPEN EARTH SHIP EARTH STUCK SHIP STUCK OPEN EARTH OPEN STUCK OUT EARTH STUCK

Spotting the stuck but luckily not entirely doomed Citadel, the Vircine Chiropod dances the lightest tarantella it has ever given, giving rise to a pattern of seams, fractures, and folds in the shell of the Bounteous Domes in and around the crash site to loosen the stuck ship. It takes great care not to actually damage the currently stuck Citadel and trusts that there will be enough engineer drones among the Engineer hives to figure out what the oddly accommodating stress lines mean for the Citadel should they, in the future, wish to cruise in the placid yet mettersome void and move ever forward again.

FLOWER BEGET SUN BEGET END IS IS IS TIME SUN NOT? IS IS IS NOT IS IS IS THOUGHT

Damage to the SUNflower sounds serious to the Chiropod, but at the same time, how much could the mortals possibly do in so short a time? Nevertheless, the Vircine Chiropod grabs samples of SUNflower seeds and some dirt from Middengard in its many hands of yellow growth and viridian dream in order to replant SUNflowers in case something really goes wrong.

The Vircine Chiropod also takes an interest in the hmmmsters because it inexplicably hadn't done so already, and they seem to be in danger of being forgotten before having had a chance of forming their own seedvilization. Hmmm!

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]