Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: gender  (Read 1082 times)

amy.sh

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

first forum post, gotta make it count for my transgener agenda
right now all i can do to make the game gay is make bisexuality the default but i need more!!

love the game, i just feel like gender in it doesnt fit what i would like it to be and my opinion is the only correct onee!!!! :P

masterwork vaginoplasty by the legendary gelder urist mcgender
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

gender+sex abolition

procedurally generated genders/pronouns

all craftsthey/themship is of the highest quality

Giant Earthworm meat industry

disc world

disc world one is my favorite idea. none of these are really exclusive and i apologize that this post is messy, i was just writing stuff down as i thought them :)

also female dwarves should have beards by default in the raws!!!!

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
Re: gender
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2022, 01:14:40 pm »

The characters being trans is already planned, and all personal names in the game are unisex. Homosexuality is also in already.

Your suggestion is unreasonable. DF is a history simulator at its heart. Concept of gender exist here, so it must exist inside as well.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

amy.sh

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2022, 02:39:04 pm »

Your suggestion is unreasonable. DF is a history simulator at its heart.
might as well get rid of the bonus video game

Concept of gender exist here, so it must exist inside as well.
im not saying it shouldnt exist in the game, i was just giving suggestions for how it could be different :)

this is a suggestion board, instead of calling a suggestion unreasonable, be constructive or you dont have to reply! :)

Bjorn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2022, 07:17:29 pm »

I think he gave his reasoning well so I don't see what's not constructive of his post. He just has a different opinion than you regarding what you suggested. I agree with him.

Ziusudra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2022, 09:34:26 pm »

I think he gave his reasoning well so I don't see what's not constructive of his post. He just has a different opinion than you regarding what you suggested. I agree with him.
You might want to check the username and profile.

Edit: oh, sorry
« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 10:29:29 pm by Ziusudra »
Ironblood didn't use an axe because he needed it. He used it to be kind. And right now he wasn't being kind.

Bjorn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2022, 10:26:56 pm »

You might want to check the username and profile.

I was talking about magmacube.

amy.sh

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2022, 01:15:30 pm »

I just felt like the way it was phrased was attempting to incite an argument about the real world, and I'm kind of burnt out on arguing that stuff, or arguing at all. I hope that's understandable :)

Bjorn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2022, 01:22:41 pm »

I just felt like the way it was phrased was attempting to incite an argument about the real world, and I'm kind of burnt out on arguing that stuff, or arguing at all. I hope that's understandable :)

Definitely, I know the feeling. Things are getting very political nowadays and it's very tiresome. I try to take people in good faith but I know sometimes it isn't easy when we are invested in a subject. I think in DF we can agree to disagree without it being an issue.