Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Wrestling Q&A  (Read 1739 times)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
Re: Wrestling Q&A
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2008, 05:12:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by AlienChickenPie:
<STRONG>The cyclops I was sent to fight is currently lying down in front of me. My axe and all the solid throwable bodparts are on the same tile at the cyclops. All I can do is wrestle the him. I've already broken all his joints, slashed his eye out and strangled his neck. He just lies there, fading in and out of consciousness. My adventurer is getting tired, and I don't know how to make the cyclops die already so I can get my stuff and get out of the cave. What else can I do to bring his long overdue death closer?
Edit: He finally bled to death. The bastard lay unconscious on the floor, yet all my punches kept glancing away.

[ March 06, 2008: Message edited by: AlienChickenPie ]</STRONG>

use your free hands to grab your weapons. Then nteract with the weapons to gain possession.

And if they aren't embedded in his body... I dunno. Grab some stones and throw it at him.

Aegis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2008, 06:36:00 am »

Or taie advantage of funky physics and throw a grain of sand at him, bruising his brain, etc.

FunkyBomb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2008, 02:49:00 pm »

Large creatures need to be strangled a LOT before it'll kill them; try not to exhaust yourself!  :p Punching often isn't worth doing, unless you yourself are a large creature.
Pages: 1 [2]