Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Just an Agent, a poorly written Suggestion game  (Read 414 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Just an Agent, a poorly written Suggestion game
« on: January 16, 2022, 06:21:10 pm »

You are JOHN SMITH, an AGENT employed by THE AGENCY, and a former mid rank inspector of the now defunct Department of Redundancy Department.

You are dressed in a STANDARD AGENCY SUIT, and are MOSTLY HUMAN if your reflection is anything to go off.
You have your STANDARD AGENCY PISTOL in your LEFT pocket, and you seem to have left your wallet in your OTHER PANTS.

Your AGENCY STATUS PANEL IMPLANT is on the fritz again, perhaps a bit of thinking would help with remembering what it was supposed to look like-
If you remember correctly, you had 30 STATUS POINTS distributed over STRENGTH, AGILITY, ENDURANCE, INTELLIGENCE, PERCEPTION, and WILL- thankfully you don't need to think hard to remember that your CHARISMA is at 0 points, though you are a bit fuzzy on the rest.

You are on a MAGLEV BUS headed towards the LOWER CITY SLUMS, Which differ from the UPPER CITY SLUMS your APARTMENT is located in by both smell, and wealth.
You will reach your DESTINATION in roughly TWO STOPS.

Your current TASK is to INVESTIGATE and or ELIMINATE "THE RESISTANCE" a plucky group of ragtag misfit TERRORISTS that are suspected to be in the area.

Spoiler: STATUS (click to show/hide)
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
Re: Just an Agent, a poorly written Suggestion game
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2022, 06:45:22 pm »

BE NOT HUMAN

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Just an Agent, a poorly written Suggestion game
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2022, 01:17:57 am »

Put 25 points into INTELLIGENCE for we need BIG BRAIN.
Then the last 5 into PERCEPTION so our BIG BRAIN can SEE all those who possess LESSER BRAIN.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?