Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [IC] Arknights TD: Contract #2 - Private Investigation  (Read 1180 times)

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] Arknights TD: Contract #2 - Private Investigation
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2021, 07:22:34 pm »

Hooch

The Liberi stared for a moment, not knowing what those gestures meant, then mentally kicked herself. Of course she might have to communicate without relying on her tablet. How could she have forgotten that? But with nothing for it, the bartender simply moved closer to Headbanger and leaned in a bit. "Turn the volume of the tablet down."

She knew it'd be a hassle for both Headbanger and herself, but it was the only real solution she could think of at the moment.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 10:47:35 am by AzyWng »

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
  • Cute Vampire Witch Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2021, 07:18:25 am »

Aquarius

Aquarius moved stiffly as they traveled through the slums. He may have voted for it over public transport, but that didn't mean he was anything than disgusted by his surroundings. Whenever one of the vile creatures attempted to draw near to the group, he bared his teeth at them in warning. A couple nervously attempted to smile back, apparently misjudging his expression, although he neither noticed nor cared.

Noticing the interaction between Ea and the boss, Aquarius intervened to assist. "She's sayin' she wants to check on somethin'." he translated. He didn't quite catch everything Ea said, but his line of thinking was similar, "Might be someone followin' us?" He half-translated, half asked Ea.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 05:23:46 pm by Takosher »
Am Shami, I run RPs. People seem to like them.
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2021, 05:41:28 pm »

Headbanger

The Feline nodded in response, smiling a bit harder as well. She made a vague gesture behind them once again, then gave Hooch a questioning look, brushing past her annoyance at the Liberi's suggestion. She was fairly certain she'd seen something, and even if she hadn't, observing the group from a different vantage would be proof against anyone who did appear.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2021, 12:08:06 pm »

Hooch

The Liberi stared for a moment, then nodded again. She trusted the feline's judgement, even if she wasn't aware of what she was going to do exactly.

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2021, 12:59:52 pm »

Kagura

Walking along with the rest, Kagura was... A bit less attentive, at least when it came to the people around them. Instead, she was far more focused on the look of these slums, taking in every bit of the sights. Crowded and horrid as they may be, there was always a good bit of inspiration to be found in places like these. Granted, they could've been attacked while walking through at any moment, Kagura had certainly been jumped before, but she didn't worry too much. They were a visibly armed group after all, and generally speaking, no infected wanted to get in the way of Aqua.
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2021, 08:57:40 am »

Headbanger

In a breath, the infiltrator was gone, falling out of formation with the group as they rounded the corner. She stood out in a crowd, even with her blades put away, but the Feline was used to finding ways to stay out of sight. She maneuvered to get herself to an alleyway or similar, then attempted to use a combination of training and Arts to quickly scale a wall and reach a better vantage point.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2021, 09:07:43 pm »

For a tense few minutes, Headbanger was gone, disappeared behind the group somewhere. The pattern of interactions continued, albeit with fewer and fewer people even attempting the initial approach, until she reappeared, practically melting out of a shaded corner nearby. Falling into step once more, Headbanger tapped Hooch on the shoulder and gestured subtly to a large and intimidating man behind them. He moved almost as soon as Hooch got a glance; meanwhile, the Kazdel native was attempting to get Kagura's attention and deliver a more detailed report.
GM of Trespassers V2.

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2021, 01:56:00 pm »

Kagura

Though she was rather focused on her inspiration, the painter was rather quick to notice Headbanger trying to get her attention this time around, "Yeah Ea?" she asked, quickly rubbing the bridge between her eyes before refocusing back on her Kazdel friend. For a brief moment, she wondered how long Headbanger had been trying to get her attention, before quickly tossing out that train of thought. She probably would've noticed if she has been trying to a while.
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2021, 02:21:33 pm »

Headbanger

The Feline sighed in relief at finally getting the attention of someone she could talk to. [We're being trailed. Doesn't look like professionals. Locals seem to recognize them and know not to interfere. And, they probably noticed me leaving and coming back.]
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: 1 [2]