Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Hidden Fun Stuff Related (Enter To Experience Spoilers)  (Read 788 times)

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
  • Constantly fails to become elephant man.
    • View Profile
Hidden Fun Stuff Related (Enter To Experience Spoilers)
« on: July 21, 2021, 05:09:54 pm »

Angels Deserve Some Rework

If angels are supposted to be superior towards mortal sapients with their natural skills and they eventually could become a playable race upon conquering their vault they should possess natural skill in everything.

Some angels already have level 10 combat skill instead of 6 because of their deity's spheres. Angels of a beauty god could have for example level 10 flatterer skill instead of 6.

I do also believe that personality facets of angels could be affected by spheres too, however having to be very rude should always ensure for example level 10 flatterer anyway because it's a natural skill.

If angels are so overpowered why do they have no paralysis immunity and guaranteed extravision even if they have eyes? That would give them immunity to nearly anything that intelligent undead could throw at them.

There are probably also no trees in heaven so they should have no need to breath.

I was also thinking of that all of them should have wings and a special token that could make them enter the very heaven itself upon reaching huge elevation level.

As far as I had noticed gods do not have infinite power. If they had they would simply spawn new civilizations every time things would get boring and maybe even terminate overpowered adventurers who kill everything.
Does anybody know how to become an elephant man in adventure mode? I literally did all advanced world settings possible to increase chances.