Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: Black Desert, the new Korean Grindfest 9000  (Read 30619 times)

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
Re: Black Desert, the new Korean Grindfest 9000
« Reply #165 on: June 26, 2017, 05:48:02 pm »

I've heard it has an unpleasant anti-cheat system though.

I've been playing about a year and never noticed any anti-cheat system in place(aside from the lack of ever seeing any other players cheating). I can even run nude mod without any issues.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 26, 2017, 08:37:37 pm »

The value packs and the pet, you mean. A t5 horse is meaningless - all beginners get a t3, and you can catch t5s wild. The character slot expansions are good for having more energy-slave/market/neg karma failstacking alts, too.

It's only a $6 difference between the two and you get a second value pack (which alone costs more than that), the inv expansion jumps from +8 to +16, and the horse flute becomes permanent. It's by far the best value you'll get.

As for BDO itself, it's a blast, easily the most fun I've had with a MMO since the early days of Runescape. Just don't expect to be in the top 1% PvP guilds in a month.
Pet, yes. Was getting things mixed up.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 26, 2017, 08:51:55 pm »

I can even run nude mod without any issues.

A bruhdda after my own heart here.
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 27, 2017, 04:34:56 pm »

I can even run nude mod without any issues.

A bruhdda after my own heart here.

Gotta admit, it's a tempting prospect. The character creator is so goddamn robust, and they've not only got boob physics but ass physics as well, because Korea. But honestly I like the costumes too much to do that.

Oh, yeah. For all the whining about how hard it is to win pearl items on the marketplace (never mind that that's still better than 0% if you're a cheapass who won't buy them), I won a Rakshande set (sans awakening weapon skin, but that's okay 'cause it's ugly) for my Witch main the very first time I bid on a costume. Also got a value pack inside my first ten or fifteen bids. And those were just randomly walking up and checking the listings when I had a moment, rather than obsessively camping notifications.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 28, 2021, 09:59:33 pm »

Four year bump!

BDO is transitioning their service to a new provider. You need to go to their website and complete the transfer process, or all of your account data will be lost!

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 28, 2021, 11:57:42 pm »

My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 01, 2021, 01:12:16 pm »

Four year bump!

BDO is transitioning their service to a new provider. You need to go to their website and complete the transfer process, or all of your account data will be lost!
I wonder if my old account is still somewhere.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]