Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Please Help Avoid Particular Crash In Uploaded Save  (Read 670 times)

okelly4408

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Please Help Avoid Particular Crash In Uploaded Save
« on: February 11, 2021, 02:19:04 am »

Hello.
On the 15th of Obsidian this game crashes. I reloaded from 15 days ago and it again crashed on this date. In the uploaded save it crashes in a minute or so. I have tried cancelling all jobs and have no ongoing raids or anything. If somebody could take a look I'd really appreciate it, I don't want to lose this one yet. The game log gives no hint as to what could be causing it. It is running on 47.05.

This has been happening a lot. I barely made it 4 years before it happened this time but it has been the downfall of my last several fortresses. Is this is an unusual experience? I use DFHack but it crashes with vanilla too and when I just used vanilla this would happen.

Here is the save:
https://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=15406
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 03:13:23 am by okelly4408 »

okelly4408

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Please Help Avoid Particular Crash In Uploaded Save
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2021, 01:58:05 am »

I started a new fort and on the second year I hit this again. I uploaded here for the sake of a bug report I submitted with both...
https://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=15411

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2021, 02:58:41 am »

Well, it doesn't seem to be the equipment corruption bug.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

okelly4408

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2021, 01:39:59 pm »

It does not. I tried the dfhack fix/corrupt-equipment command without success.