Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Fortress for all  (Read 602 times)

cloudy101

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Fortress for all
« on: February 02, 2021, 01:04:41 pm »

Idea is one fortress the live dwarfes elves humans goblin alchemists together in one fortress
Each race have own profession and Aufgabe in the fortress...
and then tweet dwarfed have speacial colored caps for special professions too

JAL28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fortress for all
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2021, 06:35:37 pm »

Idea is one fortress the live dwarfes elves humans goblin alchemists together in one fortress
Each race have own profession and Aufgabe in the fortress...
and then tweet dwarfed have speacial colored caps for special professions too

Just get some performance troupes and refugees in and unless their already married you can merrymake them and start a multi-racial fort

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2021, 07:38:25 pm »

Could do with migrants not being limited to dwarves (or "Main race") in civs made up (due to worldgen wars, emigration, etc) of several different races.

JAL28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2021, 01:03:30 am »

That seems more reasonable, though I would assume that it would be a really rare thing. I don’t think most migrants would choose migrating to another civ’s site over their own.

Probably would only occur during war, if the parent civ is dying or cannot take care of them/refused entry etc etc.

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2021, 01:04:54 am »

That seems more reasonable, though I would assume that it would be a really rare thing. I don’t think most migrants would choose migrating to another civ’s site over their own.

Probably would only occur during war, if the parent civ is dying or cannot take care of them/refused entry etc etc.
Take a look at Legends sometime. Happens all the time.
Largest movement, yes is during war. Plus those large groups of animal people who civilize. But individuals move a lot too.