Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Contract Gods: New Hires, No Experience Required [Open For Business!]  (Read 7438 times)

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Contract Gods: New Hires, No Experience Required [Open For Business!]
« Reply #135 on: December 20, 2020, 09:59:51 am »

A good shifts work. With this, profits should be up, and more souls-bits will be available to us. Now to see how the others did this shift.

... Grey Goo, that's useful if we ever need to remove something. Highway is on track to completion as well. And as for the new species.

"What idiot signed away 20% of our Income!"
"Ah, apologies. And I believe we've signed away 30% of our income, when you consider the gardener.

"While we're on the topic of the consequences of my actions, can you spare the time to check out the insects Kinning deposited? I'd do it myself, but I don't have any Actions."

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 29, 2020, 09:05:25 am »

"Probably something I should have done before changing position, but I do feel that switching was necessary, Kokyangwuti."
Create on Uvum the continent of the high lands, A forest of stone with thin but sturdy stone pillars holding large boulders with a flat top.
Create the Uvum children, large sentient moths with tendency toward spirituality and philosophy, on the continent of high lands
Use bonus EBA to create the pillar vines major specie, a climbing vine type plant that grow on the pillars of the continent of high lands, with light producing flowers and sweet fruits.
"I will create the rest of the ecosystem next shift, but this suppose to hold for now"
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 29, 2020, 09:10:07 am »

Can I use the Grey goo on the contractor, or the one who did said contract. I am in favor of a strike for this gross negligence, but I actually have work to do unlike that bumbling fool with rocks for brains and no energy to actually manage any proper care.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 29, 2020, 05:41:59 pm »

"Probably something I should have done before changing position, but I do feel that switching was necessary, Kokyangwuti."
Create on Uvum the continent of the high lands, A forest of stone with thin but sturdy stone pillars holding large boulders with a flat top.
Create the Uvum children, large sentient moths with tendency toward spirituality and philosophy, on the continent of high lands
Use bonus EBA to create the pillar vines major specie, a climbing vine type plant that grow on the pillars of the continent of high lands, with light producing flowers and sweet fruits.
"I will create the rest of the ecosystem next shift, but this suppose to hold for now"
Dalarin yawns and goes to make the continent, the ecosystem, and any other tasks that are more suited to a dedicated Planetary Landscaper like himself.
Having saved the generalist some time and energy, Dalarin does the natural cat thing and yowls for their attention and recognition as a superior being compared to most others.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 29, 2020, 06:05:44 pm »

Not seeing any objections to their earlier question, Gamma sets about constructing an automated assembly station to give to the Autoki with both of his EBAs.
It has a single central platform apparently made of solid clouds, and eight mechanical arms, each with different tools, extending from underneath the circle, though attempting to see where specifically they connect is an exercise in futility. Each one of these arms correspond to one of Gamma's tentacles as far as metal composition is concerned.
The station cannot fabricate items from nothing, and requires materials. Additionally, it needs a blueprint of an item to be placed on the central platform before it can construct such an item. However, once provided with materials, the station can manufacture any item whose blueprint it has been provided with.
Each arm, as well as the edge of the cloud platform, has "ΓΩΔ" engraved upon it.

Assuming it is completed, Gamma will deposit it within the Mausoleum, where it should be swiftly found and its purpose (hopefully) quickly determined.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 29, 2020, 09:05:59 pm »

EBA: Alter some trees in the Hairball Archipelago to produce luminescent crystal fruit. This should give the Rodgini there something beautiful to harvest and trade to the Autoki, and the Autoki something to process to be even more beautiful (and then perhaps trade back to the Rodgini).

EBA: Teach the Immortal Rodgini to sing, dance, and play instruments, as with an eternity to perfect their craft they could bring unprecedented joy to their people. Their rulers may use this to nurture their flock, while their exiles may use this to become traveling and greatly admired performers.

Action: Take one of the presentient life spirit motes on as a protege, nurturing them to full (and shiny!) spirit status.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]