Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Follower became prisoner after becoming a party member, any way to reset?  (Read 720 times)

Urist9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I had an adventurer with a few followers.
One of the followers I lost in a abandoned fortress. Later she rejoined when I found her in front of the bedroom where a forgotten beast was hiding.
After that her group behaviour was already a bit odd: very aggressive to other followers.

Next I retired my adventurer and played fortress mode for a bit. Then I continued adventure mode.

I unretired my adventurer and decided to have a look at the new party mode. Previous followers now became members of my party.

Now that previous followers keeps asking: "what happened?", when I talk to her I can "free" her like prisoners in a goblin fort. However next day it all repeats. She keeps reverting to prisoner status. She doesn't want to be brought to her home or family members.

Does anyone has a clue what went wrong and how to solve that issue? It might be she became a prisoner while I played fortress mode and upon making the party she never lost her prisoner status. Is it a bug?

The two other followers do not behave this way.

Sarmatian123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I had once a follower, who become duble after I slept in his hillock. Fire her from your group. Then seek her up and hire again. Maybe, this will fix this issue for you.